Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Lightroom is Crap

thewilliam e2
6 4.9k
12 Sep 2013 9:53AM
The word "expert" is composed of two halves: an "Ex" is a has-been and a "xpert" (spurt) is a drip under pressure!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2013 9:57AM
What is it with this site? That is two people signed on in the last few days specifically to whine about how crap their purchases are. The odd thing with this geezer is that he resurrected a 2-year old thread to tell us so.
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
12 Sep 2013 10:00AM

Quote:The odd thing with this geezer is that he resurrected a 2-year old thread to tell us so.

Perhaps that " geezer" was here before under another username ... about 2 years ago Wink
Gundog e2
1 624 Scotland
12 Sep 2013 10:20AM
I have to agree with the OP (and his more recent alter ego).

Having spent 14 months transferring Lightroom from a DVD to several hundred C90 cassette tapes, I still can't get it to run on my ZX Spectrum, despite having installed an extra 48K of random access whatsits.

But I do love this sound of it trying to load.

Blush
Kurt42 e2
11 1.2k 1 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2013 10:22AM

Quote:I have to agree with the OP (and his more recent alter ego).

Having spent 14 months transferring Lightroom from a DVD to several hundred C90 cassette tapes, I still can't get it to run on my ZX Spectrum, despite having installed an extra 48K of random access whatsits.

But I do love this sound of it trying.

Blush

Ive had the same problem with my Acorn Atom, perhaps it is time to upgrade to the BBC micro.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
12 Sep 2013 12:22PM
To suggest that Lightroom is crap is stupidity in itself....to suggest that it's not all that its made out to be is suicidal. To suggest that it's just a mish mash of bits of other programmes would be tantamount to treason.
12 Sep 2013 12:30PM

Quote:... To suggest that it's just a mish mash of bits of other programmes would be tantamount to treason.

What exists now is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; there is nothing truly new on earth. Ecclesiastes 1:9 So what's new in Lightroom computer codes?
rhol2 e2
3 321 1 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2013 1:36PM
Unfortunately too many people blame anything but themselves or their equipment, for the problems they encounter.

They're so clever that it can't be their fault, can it?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.