Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Limited Edition Prints

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Inspired_images

Dear All

Iím working in partnership with a high class hotel to hold an exhibition of my images. These will be sold as a limited print run possibly of no more than 25 prints of each image to increase the exclusivity

Although I seen this many times on galleries etc, Iíve never done it myself. Other than registering the print number on say an excel spreadsheet, is there any slick inexpensive bespoke software out there that that can handle and record all this? Do / should I offer a certificate of authenticity with each image sold? If so does any one know/ have any templates they might share? Ideally this would be linked into the bespoke image registration software.

Thanks

Chris

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    29 Jan 2012 - 9:56 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

akh
    akh e2 Member 101142 forum postsakh vcard United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jan 2012 - 10:47 AM

You could have a look at this Lemon. Created by our very own Lobsterboy.
    Tony

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014143 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jan 2012 - 10:57 AM

Quote: You could have a look at this Lemon. Created by our very own Lobsterboy.

Smile

Inspired_images

Hey Guys, thanks for this. I've downloaded the software and will take a look. Thanks again - Lobsterboy, I'll drop you an email to say I've down loaded it !

Cheers

Chris

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.