Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

lines

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    neilbirkett
    6 Jan 2013 - 4:20 PM

hi i own a epson photo1500w and when it prints photos the colours come out wrong or i get lines on the print but if i print out documents they print out fine can anyone help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Jan 2013 - 4:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110227 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2013 - 4:28 PM

Sounds to me as if you may have one or more blocked heads, was it OK originally?

If you haven't already done so run off print head check print then try putting it through a cleaning cycle, also check the ink levels to make sure you aren't running low on one or more of the colours (all obvious checks which you may have done but its always best to start at the beginning Smile )

Last Modified By brian1208 at 6 Jan 2013 - 4:29 PM
    ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2013 - 4:32 PM

I may be stating the obvious but have you thought about cleaning the printer heads - not talking about running the head clean program on the printer as this can just waste ink but physically using an appropriate cleaner and pad to remove debris from the bottom of the print heads. I've had lines in my prints before, usually photographs and it can be caused by small paper dust particles being caught in the ink jets.

Seems Epsons are prone to this due to the printing process they use.

Check this link for some tips on cleaning the Heads

Hope this helps Eric

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.