Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Locations in south Devon of old second world war emplacements for suitable outdoor location photography and glamour required

11 Aug 2012 2:42PM
I am looking for some suitable locations in South Devon of old second world war emplacements and batteries for some outdoor glamour location shots if anybody can help please let me know

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pal52 4 4 United Kingdom
11 Aug 2012 10:51PM
hi brian

there is a site called 'derelict places' that has all sorts of interesting ideas and information.
Worth checking oit
Peter
Techno 6 1.0k 8 England
12 Aug 2012 9:32AM
I have just had a look at that site, never knew it existed, that Nocton Hall what a disgrace to allow that to happenSad to our heritage, must have pay a further visit when I calmed down.......SadSadSad

Thanks Peter
Andy_Cundell 3 1.1k 5 England
12 Aug 2012 11:23AM
Plymouth Hoe could be an alternative site. A lot of the old forts and batteries are in use by private companies and the MOD, not really sure if you can gain access. . You can always have a look here to find a few 'older' ones. Are you looking for run down or accessible? Fort Crownhill is up the road from me and probably in the best state but not a lot for background.
13 Aug 2012 10:01AM
I am looking for sites with access but away from the public if possible slightly secluded as I wish to do a few glamour shoots but using derelict buildings as the backdrop if that makes sense
13 Aug 2012 10:15AM
Thanks Peter I will check out the site for any around our area.
13 Aug 2012 7:22PM
quite a few sites on derelict places just have to see how te access is to the public don't want to have to get nicked by the local police !

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.