Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Looking For A Few Toronto Canada Area Cyclists and Runners To Photograph

Every year I look forward to hauling my camera gear off to the various cycling races and running events around the city and photographing the days activities. I enjoy the atmosphere and as far as the photography goes, it helps me become a little better and adds a new aspect to my portfolio of images. This year I thought it would be a nice change to have a few more familiar faces in the crowd.

If you are an organizer of any of the races or events, a competitor of any skill level, a member of a team or club or are just a group of friends who get together to have some fun, I'd like to hear from you. The day of the event can be very hectic and intense so it would be great to have a list of folks to concentrate and focus on. I'll make the photos available for download in a few online galleries for use on websites or social media for anyone that wants them.

Stop by and have a look at my photo sets on Flickr of some of the past years races and events.

[link removed, sorry against site t&cs]

chin-picnic-bike-race-canada-day-12.jpg

mec-toronto-lakeside-loop-1.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.