Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Looking for a new bag

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Ian White
    Ian White  11177 forum posts United Kingdom
    5 Nov 2011 - 9:37 AM

Hi Boys and Girls

I an looking for a new bag not too fussed if it's a sholder bag or backpack,but they either look too big or too small,i only want too carry a Nikon D300 with a 18 - 55 mm lenes and a 55 - 200 mm lenes,a few sd cards and some bits and bobs,any ideas ?

All the best,Ian

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Nov 2011 - 9:37 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Fleurmp
    Fleurmp  3 United Kingdom
    5 Nov 2011 - 9:43 AM

Try sevendayshop.com - they have some really nice ones for about 16.00.

Nick_w
    Nick_w e2 Member 73823 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Nov 2011 - 9:46 AM

Get one bigger than you think you will need as you will soon fill the space. Tamrac's expedition series is excellent and very comfy to wear. They are available in a number of sizes.

AlexandraSD
    5 Nov 2011 - 1:45 PM

Best advice i can give is a bit old fashioned and quaint, but how about actually going into a shop and seeing the bags for yourself? The last thing you want is a bag that feels uncomfortable when being carried,and is either too small or too big.

The internet is great for shopping but sometimes a trip to a real life shop is necessary when buying something, specially when its a practical item which is also to be carted about a lot.

Ian White
    Ian White  11177 forum posts United Kingdom
    5 Nov 2011 - 2:01 PM

Good point Rob but at the moment there's no jessops store in Slough Windsor or Maidenhead,nearest shops are in Reading and i am stuck at work until 7 tonight just asking for advice at the moment Smile,so i can look and see what i like

Thanks,Ian

Last Modified By Ian White at 5 Nov 2011 - 2:03 PM
    User_Removed
    5 Nov 2011 - 2:02 PM

I agree - and if it's only a couple of quid more get it from the shop, support them, help them be there for next time you need to look at something.

GlennH
    GlennH  91894 forum posts France1 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Nov 2011 - 3:14 PM

Domke F-2 - it's a thing of beauty, although you won't find it in that many shops. I can also vouch for a Tamrac Expedition, which I had a better experience with than a Lowepro equivalent (seems to me that zips are Lowerpro's Achilles' heel).

colin beeley
    colin beeley e2 Member 111070 forum postscolin beeley vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Nov 2011 - 4:35 PM

how about one of these Lowepro Toploader Pro 75 AW Holster Camera Bag, take a look on ebay for a good price.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.