Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Looking to get a Compact Camera

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314927 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jun 2013 - 5:51 PM

Quote: TBH I'd rather have a brand new one, although I know it's a big saving. And they might remember me as the fusspot who returned the X10. Wouldn't want to do it to them twice if I didn't like it

The staff are all pretty good in there stores, I found them far better than Jessops.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Jun 2013 - 5:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54226 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jun 2013 - 6:34 PM

Yes I agree.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54226 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jun 2013 - 1:50 PM

Well, I've just got my G5 and have sent in my claim for the free lens. Am looking forward to using it.
I just happened to be passing Currys/PC World and they had two in stock. Jessops need to pull their socks up.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314927 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jun 2013 - 1:51 PM

That was quick Smile

What happens to all you Canon gear now.

SlowSong
22 Jun 2013 - 2:03 PM

Gonna put the 400D kit and another lens for sale on here, and if it don't sell I suppose the other place. But I'm keeping the 60D. I only got the G5 as a back up but I feel it's going to be really good for street stuff. Smile

Paul Morgan
22 Jun 2013 - 4:49 PM

As back up, just you wait and see Smile Smile

They are good for street stuff though.

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 22 Jun 2013 - 4:50 PM
ChiliMan
ChiliMan e2 Member 7135 forum postsChiliMan vcard Singapore17 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2013 - 2:27 PM

Quote: Well, I've just got my G5 and have sent in my claim for the free lens. Am looking forward to using it.
I just happened to be passing Currys/PC World and they had two in stock. Jessops need to pull their socks up.

You got the G5! Yay!! New toy GrinGrin

SlowSong
27 Jun 2013 - 4:02 PM

Yes, but it's still in the box at the moment. I seem to have completely lost my enthusiasm for taking photographs. Sad

Paul Morgan
27 Jun 2013 - 10:15 PM

Is there nothing on in London worth seeing this weekend Chris.

SlowSong
27 Jun 2013 - 10:55 PM

Gotta look at dining room furniture. SadSadSad

Paul Morgan
27 Jun 2013 - 11:44 PM

Sounds like a good excuse to take a camera Smile

SlowSong
28 Jun 2013 - 9:18 AM

I've got my cheapo handbag compact for that sort of thing. But photographing curtain material etc. in John lewis's (as I did yesterday) is not quite so satisfying as a proper trip out. Grin

ChiliMan
ChiliMan e2 Member 7135 forum postsChiliMan vcard Singapore17 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jun 2013 - 8:12 AM

Quote: I've got my cheapo handbag compact for that sort of thing. But photographing curtain material etc. in John lewis's (as I did yesterday) is not quite so satisfying as a proper trip out. Grin

Cheapo handbag compact...sounds like my car camera, as I call it. In my case it's just there to take pics in the event of an accident...since my phone doesn't have a cam Smile The car cam used to be my Ixus 115 HS, which I miss. Took really good pics, even indoors. So when I left the car it went with me to shopping centres and whatnot.

Hey, Chris, you could get sneaky shots of people in John Lewis Grin

sausage
sausage  9228 forum posts United Kingdom
29 Jun 2013 - 10:32 AM

Quote: Well, I've just got my G5 and have sent in my claim for the free lens. Am looking forward to using it.

Just bought a G5 the other day from Currys (hadn't seen this thread before now) and glad I read it as no mention of the free lens from Panasonic from Currys. Just sent off my claim.

Thanks for the update!

Peter

SlowSong
29 Jun 2013 - 11:12 AM

I had to ask too. But they checked in the shop on their website and the link was there OK. Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.