Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

looking to indugle myself with a d5200 twin lens kit

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    lemontart
    lemontart  154 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Jul 2013 - 5:56 PM

Been shopping around and the best deal I can find at present is this http://www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk/nikon-d5200-twin-kit-with-nikon-18-55mm-vr-...

has anyone bought from this site ? are they safe and reliable

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Jul 2013 - 5:56 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JN_CHATELAIN_PHOTOGRAPHY
    16 Jul 2013 - 6:46 PM

This link might help you.

My advice is stick to shops which have a good reputation. It might be a bit more expensive than eglobaldigital but you have the reassurance that you will receive the camera which can be repaired in the UK and be guarantied by Nikon.

Last Modified By JN_CHATELAIN_PHOTOGRAPHY at 16 Jul 2013 - 6:47 PM
    Skeet1Away
    Skeet1Away e2 Member 340 forum postsSkeet1Away vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Jul 2013 - 10:26 AM

Hi, the above comment has some great points. I started out about 2 Yeats ago with my d5000, still have as backup. I've spent a few pounds since then on kit. It might seem that the extra say 100 you would spend on a kit would be a lot but as I looked into prices before upgrading to my D7000 I stuck with the bigger sellers like wex and clifton cameras, because not all seller have uk stock and nikon won't touch them. I got stung with a nikon lens, yes saved 90 but company went bust and cant get any backup from nikon on this.........you will have great fun with that kit, I remember the first shots I took there is a great noise when you hit the shutter button on a dslr.......but at the end of the day it is your money and what ever you think is best for you........have fun.

Paul.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.