Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

looking to indugle myself with a d5200 twin lens kit

lemontart 1 55 United Kingdom
16 Jul 2013 5:56PM
Been shopping around and the best deal I can find at present is this http://www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk/nikon-d5200-twin-kit-with-nikon-18-55mm-vr-and-55-200mm-vr-lenses-digital-slr-camera.html?gclid=CIy8tqW7tLgCFbMftAodv0UA6A

has anyone bought from this site ? are they safe and reliable

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

This link might help you.

My advice is stick to shops which have a good reputation. It might be a bit more expensive than eglobaldigital but you have the reassurance that you will receive the camera which can be repaired in the UK and be guarantied by Nikon.
Skeet1Away e2
3 42 1 Scotland
17 Jul 2013 10:26AM
Hi, the above comment has some great points. I started out about 2 Yeats ago with my d5000, still have as backup. I've spent a few pounds since then on kit. It might seem that the extra say 100 you would spend on a kit would be a lot but as I looked into prices before upgrading to my D7000 I stuck with the bigger sellers like wex and clifton cameras, because not all seller have uk stock and nikon won't touch them. I got stung with a nikon lens, yes saved 90 but company went bust and cant get any backup from nikon on this.........you will have great fun with that kit, I remember the first shots I took there is a great noise when you hit the shutter button on a dslr.......but at the end of the day it is your money and what ever you think is best for you........have fun.

Paul.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.