Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Macro help -goz

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Goz4124
    Goz4124  5
    6 Jul 2009 - 10:19 PM

hai guyz,

i use a disposabel camera fror taking pictures and i just needed to know what other camres their are thatz better and more usser frendly?

-goz

Last Modified By Goz4124 at 6 Jul 2009 - 10:20 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Jul 2009 - 10:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Leightonhs
    6 Jul 2009 - 10:23 PM

Hi Goz,

There are plenty out there on the market; your question is too broad. It would seem you're a beginner photographer, and in that case a regular point and shoot camera would be most appropriate, then once you advance, go for an SLR.

NevP
    NevP  9853 forum posts Canada13 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jul 2009 - 10:25 PM

Anything that costs more than 10 quid is likely to produce better results, all things being equal. As to how friendly they may be, it's difficult to say.

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Jul 2009 - 1:58 AM

LOL....Just about anything is an upgrade from a disposable.....Wink

That said it boils down to what your into, If you know what you are doing a disposable camera can produce some fantastic shots, Maybe a masterpiece even.....Smile

Many of the early pioneer photographers used cameras that where a lot less friendly......!

I guess its more about the photographer, Than the camera, Today so many people get hung up on " Mega Pixels " Resolution " Sharpness " Frame Rates......Oh! and my personal favourite " Image Quality " (( Quantify that if you will )) That they loose the plot altogether.....Sad

If your question is about progression to a digital, Get yourself something like a " Canon Digital Ixus " and have a blast.....Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.