Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Macro help -goz

6 Jul 2009 10:19PM
hai guyz,

i use a disposabel camera fror taking pictures and i just needed to know what other camres their are thatz better and more usser frendly?

-goz

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Leightonhs e2
8 155 1
6 Jul 2009 10:23PM
Hi Goz,

There are plenty out there on the market; your question is too broad. It would seem you're a beginner photographer, and in that case a regular point and shoot camera would be most appropriate, then once you advance, go for an SLR.
NevP
9 853 13 Canada
6 Jul 2009 10:25PM
Anything that costs more than 10 quid is likely to produce better results, all things being equal. As to how friendly they may be, it's difficult to say.
cameracat e2
11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
7 Jul 2009 1:58AM
LOL....Just about anything is an upgrade from a disposable.....Wink

That said it boils down to what your into, If you know what you are doing a disposable camera can produce some fantastic shots, Maybe a masterpiece even.....Smile

Many of the early pioneer photographers used cameras that where a lot less friendly......!

I guess its more about the photographer, Than the camera, Today so many people get hung up on " Mega Pixels " Resolution " Sharpness " Frame Rates......Oh! and my personal favourite " Image Quality " (( Quantify that if you will )) That they loose the plot altogether.....Sad

If your question is about progression to a digital, Get yourself something like a " Canon Digital Ixus " and have a blast.....Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.