Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Macro Weekly Challenge w/e 3rd June 8 pm -"Bubbles"

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    WeeGeordieLass
    WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2338 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
    27 May 2012 - 8:33 PM

Next weeks Macro Challenge is "Bubbles" - any kind of bubbles found anywhere. Hoping to see some imaginative ideas. Come on join in - newcomers welcome

The Rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8 pm on Sunday 3rd June in the Macro group photo area.
    4. The title of your entry should begin "Weekly Macro Challenge".
    5. Only one upload per member.
    6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
    8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
    9. Have fun

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 May 2012 - 8:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WeeGeordieLass
    1 Jun 2012 - 7:54 AM

3 days to go. C'mon everyone - very quiet at the moment. Newcomers welcome. Subject = "Bubbles" - any kind - found anywhere.

WeeGeordieLass
    3 Jun 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hoping for lots of uploads of photos of "Bubbles" before 8 pm tonight. Only 2 entries at the moment. Macro images of bubbles can be amazing!!

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95989 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Jun 2012 - 1:29 PM

I'll have a play in a while - I'm currently constructing a straitjacket Smile

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Jun 2012 - 1:38 PM

Quote: I'll have a play in a while - I'm currently constructing a straitjacket

Do wanna borrow my NHS issue one Ali, I'm sure they'll let me out of my padded room for an hour so you can borrow it, if I keep taking my pills like a good boy that is Tongue

Don't think I'll be joining in tonight due to me not being very mobile at the moment....

Ade

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95989 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Jun 2012 - 1:42 PM

Now that would save me a lot of time Ade - are you sure you can spare it though? Smile

I've done the basic stitching - now to attach the straps which is the tricky bit as I've only one leather needle for my sewing machine so I'd better go carefully! I've not a clue how on earth I'm going to get it on though - I need to come up with a cunning plan which will probably involve a lot of velcro Smile

Bummer to hear you're not too mobile - hope that changes soon!

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Jun 2012 - 1:54 PM

Quote: Bummer to hear you're not too mobile - hope that changes soon!

Oh it's sporadic Ali, give it a few days and I'll be fine.......Im just in a lot of pain, which in turn makes me a bit grumpy......More so than usual Tongue

Ade

cattyal
    3 Jun 2012 - 3:31 PM

At least you know you'll be better in a few days - small comfort but better than nothing!

WeeGeordieLass
    3 Jun 2012 - 7:14 PM

45 minutes to go with some great shots already uploaded - still time to upload a "Bubble" shot before 8 pm. Anyone can join in.

WeeGeordieLass
    3 Jun 2012 - 8:00 PM

Times Up Everyone - I'm off to decide on a winner..........back soon!!

WeeGeordieLass
    3 Jun 2012 - 8:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

I've enjoyed looking at all of your shots - very imaginative and creative.

After careful consideration my winner is the shot that made me exclaim "WOW" when I first seen it. So this weeks winner is..............

"Double Bubble" by Steveh5.

Top notch shot Steve. I love the sparkle of the reflections - the bubbles look like glass to me. The composition is great - you must have been very patient! It's an unusual shot of bubbles too. Lovely colours

Very well done and I'm delighted to hand over the baton to you for the coming week.

Fab shots from everyone else too - hope you all had a "Bubbilicious" time on this challenge (sorry, I know it's cheesy but couldn't resist)

Cheers everyone

Elaine

steveh5
    steveh5  371 forum posts United Kingdom
    3 Jun 2012 - 9:00 PM

Thanks Elaine,

OH God now I have to do some serious thinking.

Steve H

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.