Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Make Money with the EPZ Affiliate Program!

6 Jun 2011 4:22PM
Back in 2006 we initially launched our Affiliate Program . This allowed you to earn commission by referring people to ePHOTOzine who eventually signed up to e2 membership. There was also the ability to earn commission through book sales of Guide to Great Photography. However, the initial launch and v4 re-vamp were both flawed and gave out incorrect statistics to our members. Thus, very few members took part in the Affiliate Program.

Today we have re-launched the Affiliate Program and believe we have worked out all the previous bugs. The affiliate program can be found through the ePHOTOzine drop down menu or in the 'More' tab in your portfolio. From here you will be able to get your special affiliate tracking link and track your earnings and payments. It's free to take part in and you can earn quite a bit doing it.

We have transferred all the previous earnings over so for some members you may already have an account balance displayed. We will pay 10% for every e2 sign-up and renewal you refer through you affiliate link. Payments are made every quarter to affiliates who have an account balance of at least 20.

So, go on, get involved and start making money referring your friends and family to ePHOTOzine.

Go to the Affiliate Program

Any questions or comments about the affiliate program, feel free to add into this topic.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

fraser 10 631 14 Scotland
6 Jun 2011 4:38PM
Epz was already inked through from my website but I've just set up the link through using one of the new affiliate links.
6 Jun 2011 4:40PM

Quote:Epz was already inked through from my website but I've just set up the link through using one of the new affiliate links.

Great stuff! Now you can keep an eye on your statistics and start making some money referring people.
newfocus 8 644 2 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 5:05PM
Thanks for flagging this up David - I hadn't spotted it previously but I'm more than happy to give it a go. Links added from both my general links page and the side bar of my blog.
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
6 Jun 2011 5:16PM
Same as Fraser.
6 Jun 2011 9:41PM
Great to hear that some of you guys have picked up on this feature now. Hopefully a few more will as well.
mattw 11 5.2k 10 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 9:55PM
I notice that the format for the affiliate links has changed since the scheme was first setup

Do the old format links still work? If not, then you will need to advise that peoples who had this setup before may need to set it up again.
6 Jun 2011 10:01PM
Yes, the old format is still supported and tracking.
7 Jun 2011 10:16AM
Has anyone else decided to take on the affiliate program who hadn't before?
simont 10 2.2k 4 England
7 Jun 2011 11:51AM
I'll be adding one of the links into my e-mail signature, though depending on who it's being sent to it may be removed before actually being sent.

Don't think it will generate much interest though Sad

Sadly, the one or two members I know who've joined, after I pointed the site out to them, did it via the link to the Gallery/Home page I gave them.
7 Jun 2011 2:41PM

Quote:Has anyone else decided to take on the affiliate program who hadn't before?

I've inserted one of the links on my website which previously just linked to the homepage if that's what you mean.
Should I do anything else? I must admit to knowing nothing about this except for what I learned from your links above.
7 Jun 2011 3:24PM
Yep, thats all you need to do. Then watch your clicks, registrations and hopefully e2 signups and renewals increase.
7 Jun 2011 3:28PM
Thought so!

Thanks David.
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
7 Jun 2011 4:37PM

Quote:Has anyone else decided to take on the affiliate program who hadn't before?

No, I do not have a website.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
8 Jun 2011 9:28AM
mmmm - I added the link to the bottom of my email and website but might change it again as the link goes through to the homepage. Of course that's the idea but I'd sooner have people go straight to my portfolio and they can wander around the site from there.

Maybe I'll leave the affiliate link on my website but change my email one back to my portfolio link.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.