Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Make Money with the EPZ Affiliate Program!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72301 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 - 4:22 PM

Back in 2006 we initially launched our Affiliate Program. This allowed you to earn commission by referring people to ePHOTOzine who eventually signed up to e2 membership. There was also the ability to earn commission through book sales of Guide to Great Photography. However, the initial launch and v4 re-vamp were both flawed and gave out incorrect statistics to our members. Thus, very few members took part in the Affiliate Program.

Today we have re-launched the Affiliate Program and believe we have worked out all the previous bugs. The affiliate program can be found through the ePHOTOzine drop down menu or in the 'More' tab in your portfolio. From here you will be able to get your special affiliate tracking link and track your earnings and payments. It's free to take part in and you can earn quite a bit doing it.

We have transferred all the previous earnings over so for some members you may already have an account balance displayed. We will pay 10% for every e2 sign-up and renewal you refer through you affiliate link. Payments are made every quarter to affiliates who have an account balance of at least 20.

So, go on, get involved and start making money referring your friends and family to ePHOTOzine.

Go to the Affiliate Program

Any questions or comments about the affiliate program, feel free to add into this topic.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Jun 2011 - 4:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

fraser
fraser  10631 forum posts Scotland14 Constructive Critique Points
6 Jun 2011 - 4:38 PM

Epz was already inked through from my website but I've just set up the link through using one of the new affiliate links.

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72301 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 - 4:40 PM

Quote: Epz was already inked through from my website but I've just set up the link through using one of the new affiliate links.

Great stuff! Now you can keep an eye on your statistics and start making some money referring people.

newfocus
newfocus  8644 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Jun 2011 - 5:05 PM

Thanks for flagging this up David - I hadn't spotted it previously but I'm more than happy to give it a go. Links added from both my general links page and the side bar of my blog.

Jestertheclown

Same as Fraser.

davidburleson
6 Jun 2011 - 9:41 PM

Great to hear that some of you guys have picked up on this feature now. Hopefully a few more will as well.

mattw
mattw  105189 forum posts United Kingdom10 Constructive Critique Points
6 Jun 2011 - 9:55 PM

I notice that the format for the affiliate links has changed since the scheme was first setup

Do the old format links still work? If not, then you will need to advise that peoples who had this setup before may need to set it up again.

Last Modified By mattw at 6 Jun 2011 - 9:55 PM
davidburleson
6 Jun 2011 - 10:01 PM

Yes, the old format is still supported and tracking.

davidburleson
7 Jun 2011 - 10:16 AM

Has anyone else decided to take on the affiliate program who hadn't before?

simont
simont  102248 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
7 Jun 2011 - 11:51 AM

I'll be adding one of the links into my e-mail signature, though depending on who it's being sent to it may be removed before actually being sent.

Don't think it will generate much interest though Sad

Sadly, the one or two members I know who've joined, after I pointed the site out to them, did it via the link to the Gallery/Home page I gave them.

Last Modified By simont at 7 Jun 2011 - 11:51 AM
Jestertheclown

Quote: Has anyone else decided to take on the affiliate program who hadn't before?

I've inserted one of the links on my website which previously just linked to the homepage if that's what you mean.
Should I do anything else? I must admit to knowing nothing about this except for what I learned from your links above.

davidburleson
7 Jun 2011 - 3:24 PM

Yep, thats all you need to do. Then watch your clicks, registrations and hopefully e2 signups and renewals increase.

Jestertheclown

Thought so!

Thanks David.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96205 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Jun 2011 - 4:37 PM

Quote: Has anyone else decided to take on the affiliate program who hadn't before?

No, I do not have a website.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 95957 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
8 Jun 2011 - 9:28 AM

mmmm - I added the link to the bottom of my email and website but might change it again as the link goes through to the homepage. Of course that's the idea but I'd sooner have people go straight to my portfolio and they can wander around the site from there.

Maybe I'll leave the affiliate link on my website but change my email one back to my portfolio link.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.