Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

manual needed

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

lawbert
lawbert  71713 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
15 Feb 2013 - 6:09 PM

Chill Out Fella's and put the handbags away before you hurt someoneWinkWink

The Op got his info from many helpfull postsSmileSmile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
15 Feb 2013 - 6:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
15 Feb 2013 - 6:12 PM

using Petes much used and useful ananlogy, the pub scenario..

man walks into a pub, has a drink thinks hmm like it here seems nice, then needs the toilet instead of looking around for signs he asked a couple of friendly looking chaps sat having a conflab where they are... they can now do one of two things

smiles, looks up and says "just over there mate"
or tuts, rolls eyes and says ...

Do you think the man might come back to the pub after the first or the second style of treatment?

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
15 Feb 2013 - 6:33 PM

Quote: Ive seen this so many times before on here " search for it".
If anyone feels that way then ignore the thread as there are others out there that would like to help.

It's a shame, but the impression the person gets is usually taken as a reflection of the site and not the person delivering the point ... and we have no intention of creating that kind of impression.

There are lazy people, but not everyone knows how to search effectively. I class myself as a pretty good user of searches but I can still get stuck on subjects outside of my knowledge. Some forget that, and also if someone does receive good help it's more likely they may, at some point, help someone else, not to mention the positive atmosphere it creates Smile

dcash29
dcash29  81908 forum posts England
15 Feb 2013 - 8:08 PM

Quote: http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/7/0300003647/01/ef100-400f45-56lisusm-en.pdf

Only takes around 20 seconds to find on the net.

Here is my earlier post, if anyone takes that as aggressive or unhelpful in anyway its beyond me.

Firstly it gave the OP the info required plus gave the method and time to find it. Very helpful for the future.

KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
15 Feb 2013 - 9:34 PM

I think you have been misread dash, I believe a few of us have read the sentence in an entirely different way from the way you meant , if that's the case I do apologise.

The search for it comments do come up often and get peaple back up, it was just unfortunate the way it followed your helpful comment. And no I don't search out peaple to call, I just enjoy this site and wish to see it prosper, and wanted make it clear to the op not all want to be so blunt which in your case wasent as it appeared to some of us.

We are all guilty sometimes writing what we say in real life which is normal and harmless but comes over in written form totally different way.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.