Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Mating season

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    alianar
    alianar  482 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2011 - 4:24 PM

Hello Smile
    If you didn't know the mating season is approaching and everyone is very eager to take some really cute photos of little fury things Smile
    This is my favorite time of the whole year for wildlife photography because all the animals are so active. iv been watching these kingfishers for a few years now and every year they work so hard at this time of year, but just remember that kingfishers are schedule 1 birds and you cant photograph them at or near a nest during this season.
    Yesterday i also saw swans doing their mating dance thing, it was so sweet and im happy because now i now that there will be cygnets and more pictures of cute fluffy things Wink
    Just make sure while you are making the most of photographing during the mating season be careful, i know i will try really hard to be.
    i just hope that it warms up Wink
    thanks Aryan

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Feb 2011 - 4:24 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84255 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2011 - 5:31 PM

Yes, I can't wait until Spring is here and the bugs come back!

I have read some people have frog spawn, but there's none here yet! We went to Bicton today, they have lots of daffodils, but I think it will take a few days yet for them to be at their best.

alianar
    22 Feb 2011 - 5:40 PM

yes, i can see all the crocuses popping up everywhere! Grin

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84255 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2011 - 7:17 PM

I have a pheasant who visits the garden daily - he's eaten all mine! Sad plus the snowdrops and miniature iris..................as for the snakeshead fritillaries, I've planted lots of bulbs and have never seen one single flower!

Just Jas
    Just Jas  1225739 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2011 - 7:51 PM

I have just seen this week my favourite pair of pigeons. I am sure it is the same pair every year as they sit on exactly the same part of the garden fence and get up to the same antics.

I have one particular gull that I have fed scraps to regularly during the winter. If I am late of a morning he stands at the edge of the lawn looking through the kitchen window as much as to say "Where's my breakfast, jas?" Grin

Unfortunately he's a little camera shy and at the first sign he's off!

Maybe it's my ugly mug, though! Smile

Just Jas
    Just Jas  1225739 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2011 - 8:02 PM

Why are they in a fury? Wink

Last Modified By Just Jas at 22 Feb 2011 - 8:05 PM
    alianar
    22 Feb 2011 - 8:17 PM

haha sorry spelling error lol Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.