Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

MB-D10 Battery Pack nikon D700

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    johnmac
    johnmac  491 forum posts
    5 Jun 2012 - 9:07 PM

Hi, I use an MB-D10 battery pack purchased it from MPB Photographic recently. I have set the D700 to use battery in MB-D10 first, today when I was using the camera the battery died at the most crucial time. I knew it was getting low but didn't worry too much as I thought, that when the battery runs out the battery in the camera body takes over automaticly. Is that right? Or do I have a problem with the battery pack?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Jun 2012 - 9:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pudd64
    pudd64  4 United Kingdom
    5 Jun 2012 - 10:17 PM

Hi johnmac
    I use the same grip on my 300s and if you've set it up as you say then it do it automatically. Perhaps you have a problem with the battery in your body
    Regards martin

User_Removed
    5 Jun 2012 - 10:42 PM

Should be OK the way you describe. But remember to charge the batteries alternately (rather than always charging the one in the grip and leaving the one in the camera body to run down despite not being used). In fact, probably best to change them over at, say, weekly intervals (or more often if you have high usage)

johnmac
    johnmac  491 forum posts
    6 Jun 2012 - 7:35 AM

Thanks for your replies that's really helpful. When the battery run out in battery pack all I could do was to take the pack off. The battery in the body was ok and fully charged. Think I need to try it once more if I have the same problem I'll get back onto MPB Photographic

Cheers

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.