Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Meeting in New York City, USA July 28th, 2006

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    gajewski
    gajewski e2 Member 10gajewski vcard United States9 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jul 2006 - 12:20 AM

Hello ePz members of the USA,

I need a "head count" to finalize my reservation for dinner in NY City on Friday July 28th (7:00 PM Eastern).

It turns out that having a private room was out of the question -- mostly because of the cost involved.

So -- I am making an "ordinary" restaurant reservation and need to know how many of us will be there.

I talked this over with ePz member Tony Marques. As the closest member to NY City, Tony said this will work. We will be getting together at Monte's Trattoria, 97 Macdougal Street, New York, NY 10012. (212) 674-9456.

This is an Italian Restaurant, located in Greenwich Village at the corner of Macdougal and Bleecker. Please email me if you are planning on being there and if you will be solo or bringing someone with you.

I know that for some of you, plans would be subject to last minute changes. That's OK. Let me know now that you are planning on coming and if things change, I can phone updates to Monte's afterwards.

RSVP ASAP to gajewski@csulb.edu or (562) 421-0880 (home phone in California)

Thank you all. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

-=Walter

PS Please notify anybody I might have missed.

Walter Gajewski
    Media Lab Coordinator
    Library and Academic Technology Services
    CSU Long Beach

(562) 421-0880
    gajewski@csulb.edu

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Jul 2006 - 12:20 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.