Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Meike Ring Flash

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    tragopan
    tragopan  3
    19 Mar 2011 - 8:00 PM

I would love to get a Canon ring flash for macro - mainly flowers...but the price is definitely holding me back!! I have seen Meike Ring Flash advertised for about £45.00 - has anyone tried one or heard any reports of them - would I just be wishing I had saved the £45.00 towards the Canon version!
    Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Mar 2011 - 8:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Andy_Cundell
    19 Mar 2011 - 8:23 PM

I would be very interested in hearing about these as well. To be honest though, there isn't much in the way of positive reviews about them on the net!

PhotoMorph
    19 Mar 2011 - 10:41 PM

I too am thinking of buying one of these for my macro work they only have a small guide number of 15 which i beleive is about the same as the pop up flashes on DSLR's but for my macro stuff surely this would be enough, and i've got them down to £35.99 in the UK

tragopan
    tragopan  3
    20 Mar 2011 - 6:21 PM

Yes, I would have thought for flowers, which is mainly what I would use it for, it should give enough light. Perhaps you could let me know where you found it for £35?? At least it would give me an idea whow a ring flash would help, rather than fork out for the Canon and find I don't really use it!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.