Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 9:57 AM

Can anyone give me anything POSITIVE about the male population and why on earth i should be bothered. I have gone miles off the grumpy scale.
First day off wasted, 2nd day off heading in the same direction. Damn swamp monster! I was out of work for 3 months but kept myself motivated, went out walking, took some photos, i know its soul destroying but..............get a grip. Is the answer in the bottom of a can of cider or 20 fags, no, i don't think so. Rant over Sad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Oct 2011 - 9:57 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman
strawman  1022006 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 9:58 AM

Without a man you would not have existed.Grin

Anyway without a man women would have to find something new to complain about and you would not want that strain on your pretty head Tongue

Think of all the positive benefits you get from being able to funnel your anger onto this one poor hapless individual. Smile

See men are useful, you just do not know it, that's how good we are. Grin

Last Modified By strawman at 13 Oct 2011 - 10:00 AM
mohikan22
mohikan22  102187 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 10:00 AM

must be PMT! RUN!!!!!!!!

mattw
mattw  105189 forum posts United Kingdom10 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 10:01 AM

I'm too stupid to even understand what the rant's about...

You have wasted some days?

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 10:08 AM

Don't even get me started on that one. Eternal thanks to my mum for everything shes done over the years, would thank the other parent but he wasn't there much. Hence my lack of faith in the male species, it started at an early age Tongue

kathrynlouise
13 Oct 2011 - 10:15 AM

Other half got made redundant 3 weeks ago, i can only help if he will help himself. I was in same position in june and thanks to 2 wonderful sisters and not letting it beat me down i came out the other side. Not meaning to rant, its just frustrating, 100s in the same position and everyone deals with things differently i suppose.

dcash29
dcash29  81904 forum posts England
13 Oct 2011 - 10:16 AM

Quote: Can anyone give me anything POSITIVE about the male population and why on earth i should be bothered.

Yes....only men have replied to your Rant. More Bacardi and less coke Grin

Last Modified By dcash29 at 13 Oct 2011 - 10:19 AM
kathrynlouise
13 Oct 2011 - 10:23 AM

Bacardi and coke be very nice but a bit too early in the day for me lol Tongue

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 6365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 10:26 AM

To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. Grin

Last Modified By scrimmy at 13 Oct 2011 - 10:26 AM
mohikan22
mohikan22  102187 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 10:28 AM

he will get over it. i been unemployed for almost 3 months now . the first weeks are pi$$y but i keep on trying every day for a job to no avail as yet BUT still goin Grin

NeilS
NeilS e2 Member 7842 forum postsNeilS vcard United Kingdom
13 Oct 2011 - 10:29 AM

Mars and Venus come to mind

kathrynlouise
13 Oct 2011 - 10:29 AM

Good luck and hope you find something soon Grin

kathrynlouise
13 Oct 2011 - 10:32 AM

Quote: To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. Grin

LOL. That is true. Love him alot but given up trying to understand him Tongue

Andy_Cundell
13 Oct 2011 - 10:53 AM

Get him to do THIS. Worked a treat for the bloke!

Andy

kathrynlouise
13 Oct 2011 - 11:04 AM

Quote: Get him to do THIS. Worked a treat for the bloke!

Andy

Fair play to him Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.