Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottishphototours 10 2.6k 2 Scotland
13 Oct 2011 12:45PM
Can't imagine that your other half is too happy at being made redundant, but you're on a website moaning about him? I would imagine he's pretty upset about it himself.

If you were mine and I read this rant I think it would be time for you to leave. Tongue

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2011 1:49PM
Sometimes a person needs to let off steam and vent a bit of frustration and it is best to do that to a 3rd party rather than the incumbent. also I did detect it was a bit tongue in cheek, though perhaps a friend rather than the internet.....Tongue
scottishphototours 10 2.6k 2 Scotland
13 Oct 2011 2:20PM
We need a "tongue in cheek" icon then...just so there's no confusion Wink
Andy_Cundell 3 1.1k 5 England
13 Oct 2011 2:56PM

Quote:Definately no Creme de Menthe for you now Al!Tongue

I don't mind - vodka will do.......

Dam, I forgot about Voddy!
kathrynlouise 3 421 1 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2011 3:14PM
Sorry, needed to let off steam Tongue
13 Oct 2011 3:16PM
P.s Time to leave.............There's a thought Tongue
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
13 Oct 2011 4:03PM
MEN!!!! Yes Please Smile But only real ones.
leybald 5 44 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2011 4:44PM
Give hime very odd job going, painting, decorating, tidying, gardening, DIY, get him up early with a cuppa. He'll be so fed up with all the unpaid work within a week he'll find himself paid work just to avoid death by odd-job.
13 Oct 2011 4:58PM
Rant over, one is calmer, frustrations kicked in, just got very wound up and upset and had to let vent to my feelings but here not the place Smile
mohikan22 10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
13 Oct 2011 5:18PM
no worrries KathrynLouise... we all have bad days Grin
dcash29 9 2.0k England
13 Oct 2011 6:13PM

Quote:Give hime very odd job going, painting, decorating, tidying, gardening, DIY, get him up early with a cuppa. He'll be so fed up with all the unpaid work within a week he'll find himself paid work just to avoid death by odd-job.
In many cases that would switch the person off even more
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
15 Oct 2011 12:30AM
He probably feels pretty wretched about the whole thing and you were fortunate enough to have your sisters to help when you were in a similar situation. Give him (and yourself) some positives to work on instead of all these bad feelings. Hope things get better soon for you both. Smile
15 Oct 2011 8:34PM
He received a letter today inviting him to a second interview for a job he applied for so cross your fingers and toes Smile
He's trying to give up smoking so i'm lying low Tongue
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
16 Oct 2011 7:24PM
That is great news, Kathryn. Give my best wishes for the interview.

Giving up smoking and doing job interviews? Who said men can't multitask? That must be about as hard as it comes! Grin
16 Oct 2011 8:25PM

Quote:That is great news, Kathryn. Give my best wishes for the interview.

Giving up smoking and doing job interviews? Who said men can't multitask? That must be about as hard as it comes! Grin

Thanks Mike.
Watching my Ps and Qs, the smoking is a biggie and i will be proud if he can do it Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.