Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Messenger bags

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Jestertheclown

Quote: looks like nothing of interest from outside.

Hmm. That's alwayus a bit of a concern.
I was on the London Underground last weekend and there was a guy standing next to my wife with a huge Canon Dslr with an equally huge lens swinging from his shoulder. I looked around and a lot of people were loking at it, probably because it was such an obvious target.
I lived in London for years and I've seen a number of purses and handbags removed from their owners on the tube. Sometimes the owners weren't even aware that they'd gone. This camera's owner was, presumably, not a local.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Sep 2011 - 9:59 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scrcortes
scrcortes  3 Portugal1 Constructive Critique Points
2 Sep 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hello!
for a bag to carry the camera and lenses I think maybe one whith some extra reinforcement is not such a bad idea for a all terrain purposes.
For almost no money I've made a tripod bag by using the legs of some old jeans. With a sewing machine and a little imagination you can manage to do a good job at a low price.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315182 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Sep 2011 - 1:15 PM

Quote: for a bag to carry the camera and lenses I think maybe one whith some extra reinforcement

Ok for all you street shooters out there Smile

Are you planning to be hit by a bus or slip up in dog poo, why do so many of you carry bulky heavy bags or back packs looking like your about to ascent Everest.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53584 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
2 Sep 2011 - 1:39 PM

Horses for courses, or the right bag for the right time.
I've never, ok just once, put the camera in a normal unpadded bag.
When i'm actully in shooting mode the safest place for my camera is in my hand - i can use my whole body to protect it Wink

keith selmes
2 Sep 2011 - 1:40 PM

Quote: a moulded soft inner that can go in a regular bag - any mfg's listening...

Domke - here's an example http://domkebags.co.uk/en/domke-accessories/65-domke-fa-220-2-compartment-insert... - they have several types with velcro attachment so you can mix and match

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53584 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
2 Sep 2011 - 1:46 PM

Hi Keith, thanks that's fantastic - checking them out now..... A bit expensive but maybe.
Thanks,
Stuart

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.