Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Mikbee

nonur e2
6 15 8 Turkey
22 Dec 2012 2:00PM
Hope you will get better soon, Mick!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikbee e2
7 3 7 Scotland
23 Dec 2012 1:58AM
Hi folks,thanks for your messages and good wishes.They were very much appreciated.One of the problems I have is that I am very much like an ostrich.I have always thought if I stuck my head in the sand,my problems would go away.I have had my head in the sand the past four years since I was medically retired from the railway after being diagnosed with Emphysema.I kinda thought if I just ''ignored'' the fact it would just magically disappear.I was not surprised to hear I had emphysema after smoking 30 fags a day for the past 40 years.No problem I thought with cutting these back to 10 a day then? All the,advice from doctors,nurses health care workers,friends and family,were selfishly ignored by me.It was not until one night I awoke and felt like I was in an enclosed casket and breathing in the air from a straw.Scary stuff as I thought I was destined to that rusty place in the sky !! Anyway,getting back on the mend now with a nebulising machine at my side to take when I need it.Will get this Xmas over with and hope to get back on site then to annoy the Hell out of you again.So in the words of Big Arnie the Terminator,---''I'LL BE BACK '' !!
Mick.
WhiteRose1 e2
4 1.1k 136 England
23 Dec 2012 8:29AM
Good to hear from you, Mick. As you say, scary stuff, take care.

Dave
saltireblue e2
4 4.1k 26 Norway
23 Dec 2012 8:32AM

Quote:So in the words of Big Aggie the Terminator,---''I'LL BE BACK '' !!
Mick.

Hope you don't mind me correcting your typo, Mick.Tongue
Good to see you posting. Have a good Xmas, take care and get back here as soon as your health allows. The rust backlog will be enormous by then!Wink

Malc
bobsblues 4 10 2 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2012 8:53AM
Hope you get better soon Mick we need the president of the R.A.S back .
Happy christnas to you and yours Mick.
Rob
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
23 Dec 2012 9:04AM
Sorry to hear you're not well Mick. I thought the site was not quite so creaky lately, now I know why. Not so much rust around. Sad
All the best, and hope to see you soon.
xxx
23 Dec 2012 9:10AM
Sorry to hear of your health problems Mick. I hope you get better soon. Take care
Jim
Now there speaks the man
Quote:Hi folks,thanks for your messages and good wishes.They were very much appreciated.One of the problems I have is that I am very much like an ostrich.I have always thought if I stuck my head in the sand,my problems would go away.I have had my head in the sand the past four years since I was medically retired from the railway after being diagnosed with Emphysema.I kinda thought if I just ''ignored'' the fact it would just magically disappear.I was not surprised to hear I had emphysema after smoking 30 fags a day for the past 40 years.No problem I thought with cutting these back to 10 a day then? All the,advice from doctors,nurses health care workers,friends and family,were selfishly ignored by me.It was not until one night I awoke and felt like I was in an enclosed casket and breathing in the air from a straw.Scary stuff as I thought I was destined to that rusty place in the sky !! Anyway,getting back on the mend now with a nebulising machine at my side to take when I need it.Will get this Xmas over with and hope to get back on site then to annoy the Hell out of you again.So in the words of Big Arnie the Terminator,---''I'LL BE BACK '' !!
Mick.

Pleased to hear the new Mick even if it's not what we wanted to hear, you are a miss mate, a big one at that, roll on 2013 for the rust buster to return with his humour and creative captures. Onward and Upward Mick. Make it soon. best wishes John
23 Dec 2012 10:26AM
Dear Mick, please look after yourself - and do everything the docs and nurses tell you. Like everyone else on here I have worried about you, and sadly missed seeing your input. Trust you will feel better very soon.
All my very best wishes for 2013.
Take care of yourself
Lavina X
cats_123 e2
10 4.0k 25 Northern Ireland
23 Dec 2012 11:27AM
nurses??? surely you need 24hr care!!!

good to see you haven't succumbed SmileSmile
MissPea 7 8 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2012 11:33AM
Just reading your update Mick - look after yourself - it must be lovely to read all these messages knowing how your humour has touched people.
Hope your christmas is a special one and all the best for 2013.
Julia x
andylea 6 37 1 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2012 12:52PM
hope your on the mend soon mick have a merry christmas look forward to seeing you back in the new year take care Wink
andy
wnbeat 9 41 Scotland
23 Dec 2012 1:31PM
Hey Mick, Sorry to hear you've been poorly, and glad to hear you on the mend. Have a nice smoke free Xmas and hope to hear from you soon !!Wink
Neil
AnneWorner e2
7 614 42 United States
23 Dec 2012 1:36PM
Happy to hear from you Mick, and that you are getting some help and will be feeling better - not happy about what's causing you the distress though.

Hope the holidays will be good for you.
hobbo e2
3 816 2 England
23 Dec 2012 1:39PM
Great to learn that you will be posting again as soon as you are able.......in the meantime, take great care to look after yourself........Best Wishes.

Hobbo

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.