Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Mirrorless camera sales overtake DSLRs - shock, horror! ;-)

Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
29 Aug 2014 4:26PM
Try the Sigma 60mm.

I`ve just added one to my kit, I wanted something a little longer than the 45mm that would give better background separation with outdoor portraits, so far I`m finding it to be a superb addition.

And its tiny, more or less the same length as the 45mm.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

CaptivePhotons 11 1.6k 2 England
29 Aug 2014 5:54PM

Quote:If you don't mind fisheye lenses the Oly 9mm bodycaplens is good fun for 80. And very compact

I got mine for free when I purchased the Oly EM10

It's a fun little lens. These were taken with it. Looks like it shrunk the Gherkin though.

13816470035-3355d826ee-o.jpg

14521509122-7ec2ac6ab5-o.jpg

Chris_L e2
1.5k United Kingdom
30 Aug 2014 3:41AM
I did have a look at those body-cap ones. I'm not sure I'd get the use out of it.

Apart from shooting interiors I already struggle to use wide angle effectively. As soon as I look through the viewfinder it feels like I'm looking the wrong way down some binoculars. All subject matter seems to disappear or become insignificant.

Of course when the pictures are viewed on the big screen it's different. There are some amazing landscape, people and city pictures taken on wide and ultra wide lenses and that's what I struggle to pre-visualise.

I'm not so bad indoors but have been caught out when something has been in shot that shouldn't have and I failed to spot in when shooting. I nearly ordered a 7-14 but I need to sell some Canon stuff first.
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
30 Aug 2014 10:59PM
The 9-18mm is another useful zoom, its something I would use a lot if I had one, for me it would be the perfect walk about lens being an 18-36mm equ.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.