Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

mobile site down?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    mohikan22
    mohikan22  102188 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Mar 2014 - 9:03 AM

Mobile site down for anybody else? I click m.ephotozine.com and it redirects to www.ephotozine.....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    31 Mar 2014 - 9:03 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96058 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Mar 2014 - 9:07 AM

Yep - it's been like that for a few days now - I keep forgetting to ask about it..........

mohikan22
    31 Mar 2014 - 9:11 AM

Few.. Thought I'd broke my fone again.. thx for the info. I'll keep an eye on it. ..maybe a glitch.

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72359 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    31 Mar 2014 - 9:13 AM

Hi Guys,

As we have started converting the existing 'desktop' site to become more mobile friendly and that development and support of the mobile site was lacking over the past year, we have decided to shut it down. there were a large number of errors on it and feel that our time would be better spent ensuring that the main site is mobile friendly.

Last Modified By davidburleson at 31 Mar 2014 - 9:13 AM
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96058 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Mar 2014 - 9:16 AM

I'll just not bother looking at it on the phone for now as, at the moment, looking at the main site on the phone is a pain (I used the mobile site regularly when on my frequent bus journeys).

mohikan22
    31 Mar 2014 - 9:30 AM

Aye everything is far too small even on my note3

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72359 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    31 Mar 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hang in there, we're working on it. At the moment, only the homepage and directories area is mobile friendly, but we will be rolling out the other areas as quickly as possible.

cattyal
    31 Mar 2014 - 10:18 AM

okey doke - my shortcut was straight to recent forum activity as that's where I tend to spend a lot of my time Smile

davidburleson
    31 Mar 2014 - 10:38 AM

You'd be pleased to know that once we complete the News/Reviews/Techniques/Features area of the site, we will be moving straight onto the forums area which shouldn't take much time to make mobile friendly..

cattyal
    31 Mar 2014 - 10:47 AM

Excellent Smile I spend quite a lot of time on buses nowadays so need the entertainment!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.