Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

mobile site down?

mohikan22 10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
31 Mar 2014 9:03AM
Mobile site down for anybody else? I click m.ephotozine.com and it redirects to www.ephotozine.....

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
31 Mar 2014 9:07AM
Yep - it's been like that for a few days now - I keep forgetting to ask about it..........
31 Mar 2014 9:11AM
Few.. Thought I'd broke my fone again.. thx for the info. I'll keep an eye on it. ..maybe a glitch.
31 Mar 2014 9:13AM
Hi Guys,

As we have started converting the existing 'desktop' site to become more mobile friendly and that development and support of the mobile site was lacking over the past year, we have decided to shut it down. there were a large number of errors on it and feel that our time would be better spent ensuring that the main site is mobile friendly.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
31 Mar 2014 9:16AM
I'll just not bother looking at it on the phone for now as, at the moment, looking at the main site on the phone is a pain (I used the mobile site regularly when on my frequent bus journeys).
31 Mar 2014 9:30AM
Aye everything is far too small even on my note3
31 Mar 2014 10:07AM
Hang in there, we're working on it. At the moment, only the homepage and directories area is mobile friendly, but we will be rolling out the other areas as quickly as possible.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
31 Mar 2014 10:18AM
okey doke - my shortcut was straight to recent forum activity as that's where I tend to spend a lot of my time Smile
31 Mar 2014 10:38AM
You'd be pleased to know that once we complete the News/Reviews/Techniques/Features area of the site, we will be moving straight onto the forums area which shouldn't take much time to make mobile friendly..
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
31 Mar 2014 10:47AM
Excellent Smile I spend quite a lot of time on buses nowadays so need the entertainment!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.