Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

modification question

jaecat 7 29 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2008 3:40PM
hi can any one help me i have been a member here for a few months now and i have voted on many a photo,can you tell me how modification works and how to do it,thanks and by the way i love this site.its given me a whole new view on photography.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2008 3:42PM
I think modification on your own photo's are an E2 membership feature. So buy an E2 membership, and tick the allow modifications to this photo box when you upload the photo to the gallery.

Plus you will have the satisfaction of knowing you will be contributing to Pete's retirement fund Wink
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
11 Jan 2008 3:43PM
Details here . Smile
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
11 Jan 2008 3:43PM
Are you talking about modification of someone else' photo or allow modification of your own photo?
11 Jan 2008 4:23PM

Quote:Are you talking about modification of someone else' photo or allow modification of your own photo?

some elses photo,thanks
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
11 Jan 2008 4:27PM
If they allow modification on their photo, then you can just view the large version, right click to download it to your computer. Then do your modification, then resize it to the allowable size. And go back to that photo, click on the 'upload a modification' and upload your version.
Voila
11 Jan 2008 4:31PM
oh right thanks ever so much its been bugging me for ages.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.