Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
This is the thread that will kick off this weeks Monday Night 1 Hour Challenge (MNC). The theme is ready, the stage is set. Hope to see lots of you at 8 p.m. when the theme is revealed to exercise those little grey cells and make the judging difficult with some quality images. It's open to all, and all are welcome.
Just for clarification the rules up front:
1. Starts at 8.00pm, the photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcing image.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
Catch you all later.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
I'll be around if dinner goes to plan!
Hi Lyn, hope you can make it, it's looking a bit thin on the ground tonight. Hopefully there are some waiting in the wings.
Less than 10 mins to go and it's looking awfully quiet out there. I'm assuming you are all just awaiting the off.
Hi, just back - hope more are around....
Well out there or not, HERE is tonight's theme.
hope to see you in an hour.
Same here Stuart, very quiet. Might be an easy judging
Wahoo! Two. Glad you made it Lyn!
Hi all ..
That's better. Glad you could make it dp Now go get 'em
A couple of polarised ones from me, hope you like them.
Welcome back Cantona.
Good to see them starting to show in the mods. Some clever ones already. And as you say say Lyn good to see the return of Cantona. We certainly need the boost in numbers.
Very quick set of photos for me, having wrestled the PC from the son to see what tonights challenge was.
not very good ones from me bit out of practise nice to be back thanks
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar