Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
It's my pleasure to host the Monday Night Challenge tonight. There's nothing worth watching on the goggle box between 8 and 9, so I'm hoping that you'll spend the time more productively by having a go. I'll announce the topic at 8pm in this thread a look forward to you joining me here.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
productively.hmmm,more like frantically trying to find something to photograph
i'm here, dinner's in the oven should be done well before 8 !
I'm sure you'll find something Brian.
What's cooking, Lyn?
chicken kiev and chips!!
anything to make sure no horse in it!!!!!!!!
Evening Andy! You'll not have long to wait...
I love chicken kiev, provided there's enough garlic in it Fortunately tonight's challenge does not require breathing in someone else's face...
It's a bit quiet tonight. Alison, are you out there harassing squirrels again?
Hiya - I'm here. Not harassing squirrels but scrubbing my face The squirrel tail is on my windowsill though so if 'tails' is tonight's subject it would be handy
Tonight’s challenge is Clothes (I hope it's not a recent topic). I'm assuming you all have access to some, otherwise I'll be thinking of you all in a whole new way
Challenge rules are:
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded after the announcement of the challenge (i.e. this post). You have one hour and entries should be uploaded to this thread before 9pm UK time.
2. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
3. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image/message is uploaded will also be disqualified.
4. Submissions should be posted in this thread.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is the honour of taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
I'm waiting to see what tonight brings and I've found tonights link so that must be a positive
Chicken Kiev was lovely, garlic breath now!
Off to get some inspiration
Ladies wear everywhere in house
straight from the dryer!
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st April 2014 - 30th April 2014
18th April 2014 - 25th April 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View April's Photo Month Calendar