Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Monday Night Challenge - 11th June 2012

cattyal Plus
9 6.7k 6 England
11 Jun 2012 4:55PM
Hello everyone - just a gentle reminder that the Monday Night Challenge will be held, as usual, at 8pm this evening.

If no-one shows up reminders will be less gentle and progressively more stroppy (and I'm very good at stroppy!)

Almost time for me to go home so I'll see you all later......

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog Plus
6 4.1k 58 United Kingdom
11 Jun 2012 5:26PM
I'm back from my hols and raring to go; I even have a new find found out walking an old unused farm track - I think Al will like it if i can do it justice.
Someone just told me England is playing football today too, so that should be all over by then.
Hepialid 3 12 United Kingdom
11 Jun 2012 6:33PM
I'm here this week and also raring to go. Post football of course though, lol.
cattyal Plus
9 6.7k 6 England
11 Jun 2012 6:45PM
Hi - pleased to see you both. As for football - it's not going to feature in my house that's for sure!
Bloggs 3 313 England
11 Jun 2012 7:27PM
Thought i'd sign in before the lady gets a strop on Tongue ..... Footy rules Ok Wink

Ok i'll shush before i get a clout Grin
Peter_West 3 211 United Kingdom
11 Jun 2012 7:27PM
Hi All. Please can I play, new to all this malarkey, so not sure what happens, does one need to be an Ephotozine member to enter. Pete Smile
cattyal Plus
9 6.7k 6 England
11 Jun 2012 7:35PM
Glad to see you Sam - actually I don't think I've got the energy to get a strop on tonight so consider yourself lucky Smile

Of course you can play Pete - I'll post the challenge here at 8pm and then you'll have until 9pm to take the photo and get it uploaded here. If you take a look at the photos tab above my first post, and the forums tab, you'll get an idea of how it all works. The most important thing is that the photo must be taken after I've set the challenge - oh and that you enjoy taking part!
SlowSong Plus
6 5.0k 29 England
11 Jun 2012 7:42PM
Can I play tonight? OH away and it's raining. Sad
Do I have to join anything?

Oooh, looks like I've joined anyway. Grin
Bloggs 3 313 England
11 Jun 2012 7:48PM
Well come Pete and Slowsong ....have fun with the challenge Grin
cattyal Plus
9 6.7k 6 England
11 Jun 2012 7:51PM
The more the merrier - I think it's easy to judge when there's lots of pics to choose from - I think........

Don't worry - I won't be making you go out in the rain tonight Smile
Marts 4 71 United Kingdom
11 Jun 2012 7:57PM
Hello everyone. I've not made it on here the last couple of Monday's so really looking forward to tonights' challenge.
SlowSong Plus
6 5.0k 29 England
11 Jun 2012 7:58PM
Oooh, it's ages since I've done this. I bet I muck up. Grin
cattyal Plus
9 6.7k 6 England
11 Jun 2012 8:00PM
Ok Folks - the challenge tonight is anything in or from your Bathroom - the light, the bog, the toothpaste, your shower gel, the taps absolutely anything that is bathroom related - will that do?

Here are the rules:

1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge thread is started in the main forum, and references the photo in Monday Night Challenge Group picture area
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner will host and judge the following Monday.
Bloggs 3 313 England
Well Slow if you muck up you will still beat me LOL Wink
cattyal Plus
9 6.7k 6 England
Welcome one and all - now I'm going to shuffle off and do a closing photo Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.