Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 11th June 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 4:55 PM

Hello everyone - just a gentle reminder that the Monday Night Challenge will be held, as usual, at 8pm this evening.

If no-one shows up reminders will be less gentle and progressively more stroppy (and I'm very good at stroppy!)

Almost time for me to go home so I'll see you all later......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Jun 2012 - 4:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53584 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 5:26 PM

I'm back from my hols and raring to go; I even have a new find found out walking an old unused farm track - I think Al will like it if i can do it justice.
Someone just told me England is playing football today too, so that should be all over by then.

Hepialid
Hepialid  2 United Kingdom
11 Jun 2012 - 6:33 PM

I'm here this week and also raring to go. Post football of course though, lol.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 6:45 PM

Hi - pleased to see you both. As for football - it's not going to feature in my house that's for sure!

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
11 Jun 2012 - 7:27 PM

Thought i'd sign in before the lady gets a strop on Tongue ..... Footy rules Ok Wink

Ok i'll shush before i get a clout Grin

Peter_West
11 Jun 2012 - 7:27 PM

Hi All. Please can I play, new to all this malarkey, so not sure what happens, does one need to be an Ephotozine member to enter. Pete Smile

cattyal
11 Jun 2012 - 7:35 PM

Glad to see you Sam - actually I don't think I've got the energy to get a strop on tonight so consider yourself lucky Smile

Of course you can play Pete - I'll post the challenge here at 8pm and then you'll have until 9pm to take the photo and get it uploaded here. If you take a look at the photos tab above my first post, and the forums tab, you'll get an idea of how it all works. The most important thing is that the photo must be taken after I've set the challenge - oh and that you enjoy taking part!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64362 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 7:42 PM

Can I play tonight? OH away and it's raining. Sad
Do I have to join anything?

Oooh, looks like I've joined anyway. Grin

Last Modified By SlowSong at 11 Jun 2012 - 7:43 PM
Bloggs
11 Jun 2012 - 7:48 PM

Well come Pete and Slowsong ....have fun with the challenge Grin

cattyal
11 Jun 2012 - 7:51 PM

The more the merrier - I think it's easy to judge when there's lots of pics to choose from - I think........

Don't worry - I won't be making you go out in the rain tonight Smile

Marts
Marts  371 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Jun 2012 - 7:57 PM

Hello everyone. I've not made it on here the last couple of Monday's so really looking forward to tonights' challenge.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64362 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jun 2012 - 7:58 PM

Oooh, it's ages since I've done this. I bet I muck up. Grin

cattyal
11 Jun 2012 - 8:00 PM

Ok Folks - the challenge tonight is anything in or from your Bathroom - the light, the bog, the toothpaste, your shower gel, the taps absolutely anything that is bathroom related - will that do?

Here are the rules:

1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge thread is started in the main forum, and references the photo in Monday Night Challenge Group picture area
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner will host and judge the following Monday.

Bloggs

Well Slow if you muck up you will still beat me LOL Wink

cattyal

Welcome one and all - now I'm going to shuffle off and do a closing photo Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.