Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Good evening everyone,
It’s Monday again so it must be challenge time. It is my pleasure to host tonight’s festivities and hopefully you will be joining in.
The main objective is to have fun and not take it too seriously. No longer any prizes for winning, just the enjoyment of taking part. The winner also gets to host and judge next week’s challenge.
The rules of the challenge are as follows:
1. Starts at 8.00pm, the photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
See you later with the topic and good luck
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Hi Lyn and welcome ...
Hi all .. looking forward to the challenge ..
Welcome Neil and digitalphotons, glad you are joining us..
Thanks for the welcome Stuart, dinner's on so likely to be ready about 8.20 ish, so hope it's a straight forward challenge tonight!
Hi Stuart and all. I am about so I will hopefully remember to look in again at 8 and endeavour to join in if the brain works (might even if it don't)
10 minutes to go .. I will upload the challenge in the main gallery at 8pm
Mines in & early for a change!
I was so up for a star/moon image tonight, but all I have here is cloud :-(
Mine's a bit naff and I ended up burning my new scarf!!!!!! bl***y ruined
Cheers everyone -- thanks for your entries. Back shortly with the results.
First of all thank you to everyone for your entries and supporting the Monday Night Challenge - give yourselves a round of applause.
Always difficult to make a decision but here goes:-
In third place is Firelight by Cantona43
Second place goes to Evicera for the moth party
But in first place is Woody and the Streetlamp by Cattyal - moody and well lit which appealed to me.
Commiserations to Lyn for the lost scarf.
Thanks again and hopefully see you all next week.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st July 2014 - 31st July 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View July's Photo Month Calendar