Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 16 April 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 Apr 2012 - 4:47 PM

Just a brief hello to everyone and a reminder that it's the Monday Night Challenge this evening. I have the dubious pleasure of hosting this weekly extravaganza and, I must admit, am close to busting my britches with the excitement bubbling up within me.

The challenge will be set at 8pm this evening as usual and I hope to see plenty of contenders for the crown ....... see you later

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Apr 2012 - 4:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53577 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
16 Apr 2012 - 4:48 PM

I'll bring a needle and thread Wink

NDODS
NDODS e2 Member 33056 forum postsNDODS vcard United Kingdom101 Constructive Critique Points
16 Apr 2012 - 6:05 PM

I'll be there this evening, looking forward seeing what you have got to offer.

Regards Nathan

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
16 Apr 2012 - 6:16 PM

Ok i'm ready to have a pop this week cya all later Wink

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 Apr 2012 - 6:19 PM

Glad to hear you're all ready and raring to go - I'm not ready Smile I'm now having a quiet cuppa before unpacking my new combi microwave and figuring out how to work it - if I don't then I'll go hungry tonight Smile

Jazzyjack
Jazzyjack  273 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
16 Apr 2012 - 7:03 PM

Good evening all.

Ironing done now and I'm ready to go. Think I'll make a brew in the mean time.

See ya soon. Lee.

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61232 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
16 Apr 2012 - 7:14 PM

Am here too, ready and waiting !!!!!

Marts
Marts  371 forum posts United Kingdom
16 Apr 2012 - 7:19 PM

Hello everyoneGrin

cattyal
16 Apr 2012 - 7:31 PM

Evening all - I've not a clue what I'm doing with this oven - hopefully I will have an edible pizza when it's finished! I'll be prepping the challenge whilst I eat Smile

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61232 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
16 Apr 2012 - 7:41 PM

Alison

Be careful with the oven, I used to have one and the ex-hubby thought he'd put a pasty in the oven for 15mins but he found out he's microwaved it when it burst into flames!!!

Lyn

cattyal
16 Apr 2012 - 7:52 PM

So far so good Lyn - it has a preset for pizza and it came out ok - not quite as hot as I'd like but edible. The operating manual isn't far off useless so I'll have to investigate further another day Smile I'd rather not have anything burst into flames - I've only just unpacked it Smile

Last Modified By cattyal at 16 Apr 2012 - 7:52 PM
NDODS
NDODS e2 Member 33056 forum postsNDODS vcard United Kingdom101 Constructive Critique Points
16 Apr 2012 - 7:57 PM

A good turn out this week, I sadly missed it last week.

Looking forward

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
16 Apr 2012 - 7:58 PM

I see you love your health food huh lol

cattyal
16 Apr 2012 - 7:59 PM

Ok folks - challenge time - I want to see fastenings - any kind at all.

Jean zips, buttons, belt buckles, jewellery clasps, camera bag claspy things - absolutely any kind of fastening you can think of........

As usual the picture must be taken between now and 9pm at which point I will call time and bumble off to judge the images.

The winner this week will have the thrill of hosting and judging next Mondays challenge

It's as simple as that!

cattyal
16 Apr 2012 - 8:23 PM

Quote: I see you love your health food huh lol

I do have apples and stuff too - I just really couldn't be arsed tonight - any food will do sometimes Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.