Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Monday Night Challenge - 19th November 2007

GPTek e2
8 440 1 England
18 Nov 2007 7:38PM
Well it's just about 24 hours to go till my first hosting of the Monday Night One Hour Challenge and I think everything is ready.

The subject is .......... chosen and ready, with the start and finish titles done.

If you've never entered before, (especially you Junior Members) make this Monday at 20:00 the time to do it.
So make sure all batteries are charged, lenses polished, brains engaged and lets have a bumper number of entries again !!

Geoff

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

dwilkin e2
8 24.3k United Kingdom
18 Nov 2007 7:57PM
Unfortunately, I won't be able to take part this week - my PC is currently extremely dismantled, and all I have is my laptop, which doesn't have any photo software....
GPTek e2
8 440 1 England
18 Nov 2007 8:08PM
That's a shame Darren - what about the basic camera s/w ?
If not, just make sure you ready for next week.

Geoff
imander e2
7 388 7 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2007 10:46PM
hi, i'm gonna make an effort to be there, i keep missing them, so i'll set me alarm now.
cheers ian
19 Nov 2007 12:37PM
Can't wait. See you at 8 Smile
19 Nov 2007 12:57PM
oh gawd, Ian's (fossiler) going to be there, now where do i hang up my camera strap and start to do my breathing exercises to stop the laughing
mike Smile
Showing my naivity here as I've never done one of these before....
Is the topic posted in this forum or is there a seperate section on the site?
Also do we upload the pics to our portfolios, or is there someone else we upload them to specifically for the 1 hour challenge?
19 Nov 2007 1:46PM
hi rob,
sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong but.....
At 8o'clock there will be a photo from GP tec onto the main gallery with the option to make modifications.(It's obviously the monday night challenge, so don't worry about missing it) The title of the challenge will be on the photo. All you need to do then is take a photo, and upload it as a modification. You've got an hour. At the end of the hour GP tec will upload another photo saying that the challenge is over. At this time it's time to start tidying the house of all the bric a brac and photo equipment that will be strewn about and breath again. There tends to be a fair bit of humerous (???) chat on this forum both before and after the challenge
hope that helps
mike
Sep e2
7 1.3k England
19 Nov 2007 4:18PM
I've just finished another wet and cold day on the scaffold,at least it didn't snow today,i've had a coffee and a shower,and now i'm warm dry and ready for the monday night madness,...er challenge i mean.
cu all at 8ish.
Joe.
19 Nov 2007 4:28PM
good stuff joe, see y then, cheers mike
jaecat e2
7 29 United Kingdom
19 Nov 2007 7:09PM
good luck every one.only 55 minutes to go.
lets hope it is abit easier than last week eh.
Sep e2
7 1.3k England
19 Nov 2007 7:14PM
easier than the last few weeks....
GPTek e2
8 440 1 England
19 Nov 2007 7:15PM
I've just got in and there's just under the hour to go and counting.....

Thanks Mikeyjuggler for the explanation for Rob and no doubt others.

At 20:00 I'll upload an image / theme and will allow uploads as mod's so that all images are together. I'll put the rules there too and a link from this thread. See you soon

Geoff
Sep e2
7 1.3k England
19 Nov 2007 7:16PM
Looking forward Geoff Smile
19 Nov 2007 7:21PM
thanks for the advice about norton antivirus last week, haven't got rid of it, but have managed to change the time that it will do it's weekly back up, not sure how i did it, but i did.
All ready and thanks geoff for telling me what the topic is in advance, it's a real help Tongue LOL
mike

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.