Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 21 January 2013

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jan 2013 - 6:28 PM

Evening all - I thought I'd post early to remind you that the Monday Night Challenge will be held here at 8pm precisely.

I have absolutely no idea what the challenge will be - I am hoping inspiration strikes in time!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Jan 2013 - 6:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61209 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
21 Jan 2013 - 7:20 PM

HI Alison,

Make it something good!! Just posted an entry for the MAcro challenge too. First one in months. I got a little pocket Fuji film camera at Christmas so was trying it out!!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jan 2013 - 7:50 PM

Hi Lyn

Hopefully the subject will be acceptable - I've just frantically done a start pic - have knocked up a quick coffee too and shall be uploading in 10 minutes.

When it's all up and running I shall wander across to the macro challenge and see what you've uploaded Smile

cattyal
21 Jan 2013 - 8:00 PM

Right everyone - and I hope there are a few of you lurking out there! Tonight's challenge is edible goodies - the sort of stuff that really isn't essential to your health and well-being but are simply nice to eat. As you can see one of my favourites are Flying Saucers - yum.......

The challenge rules are simple and are as follows:-

1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded between 8 and 9pm.
2. The challenge topic will be announced in this forum.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' announcement will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is the honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.

dsc03899.jpg

knownowt
knownowt  3 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2013 - 8:03 PM

Nothing in the house:-(

cattyal
21 Jan 2013 - 8:09 PM

Quote: Nothing in the house:-(

Ok - any food that you like - you must have food in the house!

flupitt
flupitt  168 forum posts United Kingdom
21 Jan 2013 - 8:09 PM

Alison I'm not sure as I have anything like that to eat due to it being just after Christmas and I'm trying to be good. lol Trying to get in shape for summer (another lol .) I'll go and see if thwere is anything I have missed. Hope to see you later.Smile

cattyal
21 Jan 2013 - 8:11 PM

As I said above Gillian - I'll settle for anything edible Smile

AlexandraSD
AlexandraSD e2 Member 2432 forum postsAlexandraSD vcard United Kingdom
21 Jan 2013 - 8:15 PM

eek, ditto, all the good stuff has been eaten now, and Italian Breadsticks without a dip in sight is just not on Sad not giving up though, a challenge is a challenge Grin

cattyal
21 Jan 2013 - 8:23 PM

Good grief people - don't you have any fun? Smile Or do you have no resistance to the good stuff so have to keep away from it? Smile

Lynx08
21 Jan 2013 - 8:32 PM

are we uploading here?

Boogie
Boogie  158 forum posts United Kingdom
21 Jan 2013 - 8:35 PM

30--candy-cane.jpg

A left over candy cane from Christmas Smile

Boogie
21 Jan 2013 - 8:37 PM

30---toblerone.jpg

Toblerone - yum!

Boogie
21 Jan 2013 - 8:39 PM

30--heinz--beanz.jpg

A quick look in the fridge reveals my favourite - beanz!

Lynx08
21 Jan 2013 - 8:39 PM

hidden-pleasure.jpg
a few little things I bought for Christmas bits then forgot where they were!! Found them last week. Question is what do I do? eat them or give them to friends???

Last Modified By Lynx08 at 21 Jan 2013 - 8:41 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.