Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 21 March 2011

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Mar 2011 - 9:26 AM

Morning all - an early reminder that it's MNC Day - ie. Monday Night Challenge. I think I know what I'm going to set as your challenge this evening - and you might just hate me for it but it's a risk I'm prepared to take Smile

Hope someone shows up at 8pm ready to play!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Mar 2011 - 9:26 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Andy_Cundell
21 Mar 2011 - 10:20 AM

I'm always ready to play!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Mar 2011 - 10:30 AM

Good Smile

Thankfully I was reminded last night that I was hosting - I confess I'd completely forgotten Smile

Andy_Cundell
21 Mar 2011 - 11:13 AM

As long as its not Vegetables! You could pick something easy like white paper, then we could all see how dirty our sensors are!Grin

cattyal
21 Mar 2011 - 11:20 AM

definitely not vegetables - I've only got mouldy mushrooms now Smile

As for white paper - I'm not prepared to reveal just how many dust bunnies I own - my sensor is in dire need of a clean up apparently but I can't see a damned bunny - plenty on skies etc. though.....

Andy_Cundell
21 Mar 2011 - 11:39 AM

Quote: Definitely not vegetables - I've only got mouldy mushrooms now Smile

A mushroom is a fungus anyway, so we all have mouldy mushrooms!

I know what you mean about the dust bunnies, I can fix periscopes on submarines(part of my vast array of jack of all trades, master of none!) and it's amazing how a small speck of dirt on a lens can look like an aircraft at 10,000 feet! That reminds me, I need to borrow some lens cloths from work!

cattyal
21 Mar 2011 - 12:05 PM

oh picky - they're kept amongst the veggies so that's good enough for me - and I remember the tomato discussion elsewhere Smile

I might get the butterfly out whilst the challenge is running tonight though I fear it won't make any difference. I suppose I could simply make sure I don't photograph anything against a white background or the sky......

Andy_Cundell
21 Mar 2011 - 1:01 PM

I'm sure your fantastic imagination will come up with something! What's the butterfly by the way, or dare I ask!

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61209 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
21 Mar 2011 - 1:42 PM

Hi Alison & Andy,

Just having a snoop round the forums in the lunch hour at workTongue

Hope it's not toooooo taxing Alison, and I could have given you some nice sprouting spuds I found in the back of a cupboard yesterday!

See you both later
Lyn

Andy_Cundell
21 Mar 2011 - 1:54 PM

Lyn

You can still give us the sprouting spuds, in jpeg format! The B&W challenge doesn't end until 8pm Wednesday!

Lynx08
21 Mar 2011 - 1:59 PM

Oops, sorry, just been looking at hte B&W challenge i get the conversation about veggies now!! Wish I'd seen it before I'd thrown the spuds away.

cattyal
21 Mar 2011 - 2:09 PM

Quote: I'm sure your fantastic imagination will come up with something! What's the butterfly by the way, or dare I ask!

Ha - hopefully the imagination will kick in!

As for the Butterfly - THIS is what I mean.....

That's unfortunate about the spuds Lyn - I'm sure you've some other veggies knocking about you can enter into the B&W challenge Smile

Andy_Cundell
21 Mar 2011 - 2:34 PM

Ohhh, I wonder if they sell one of those at LCE, I have a £50 voucher to spend from there! I think I may invest it in some good cleaning equipment. The periscope cleaning cloths I use are good, but not that good! If you lived any closer I would be nagging you for a lend!

Andy

Lynx08
21 Mar 2011 - 7:32 PM

OK in from work and dinner is in the oven!

cattyal
21 Mar 2011 - 7:41 PM

Well done Lyn - I was just about to bump this thread Smile

I guess you're rather more south west than I am Andy - I'm sorta southish westish but not really Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.