Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Hello Everyone ... Just got in from work and getting ready for tonight's challenge, still in shock that i'm hosting it but hey it's a blast.
So get your gear ready and i'll let you know more in alittle while.
Kick off is 8 pm sharp ,so be there and we'll have a giggle
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
I'm here. Looking forward to your challenge!
Hi Lyn .... Good to see you , just hope i get it right !! LOL ....
sure you will, I find hosting easier than taking part, no need to impersonate a blue a**ed fly!! lol
Go easy on me Lyn .... I'm to laid back for going like a blue a**ed fly LOL
evening Sam and Lyn
no fence problems this week i'm glad to say
good luck then!
lol, hi maggie
did you get it fixed?
Good to hear your fence is fine and well and wonderful to see you here for another challenge i do hope we get a good turn out tonight pretty please.
The rules for anyone new tonight ..... and welcome
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge thread is started in the main forum, and references the photo in Monday Night Challenge Group picture area
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner will host and judge the following Monday.
all fixed hubby done it even with a bad hand (don't think he wanted me near his power tools )
awwwww, I'm sure you couldh've managed. Male ego !!!
Your hubby is a very wise man no doubt, power tools can be dangerous.
Either that or he wanted to make sure you didn't break them.
careful Bloggs, 2 against one at the moment!!
i would like to think he was thinking of my safety, but i think your right Sam he just didn't want me to brake them
I'm sure you would have done a fabulous job on the fence Min .... infact i need some work doing on my garden if your free this weekend Free tea and cake, what do you think deal or no deal
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
01/09/2014 - 30/09/2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View September's Photo Month Calendar