Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 23 July 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Stuart463
Stuart463 e2 Member 6551 forum postsStuart463 vcard United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 - 9:22 PM

Cheers Richard and well done everyone else who took part. Feels like a hollow victory with such a small turnout. Lets hope for better next week even though we'll be competing with the Olympics ....

Stuart

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Jul 2012 - 9:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

min
min  3516 forum posts England
23 Jul 2012 - 9:23 PM

hi Alison hope you had a good day Grin

maggie

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:28 PM

Quote: Hi Alison hope you had a good day Grin

maggie

Hi Maggie - yes I did thanks Smile

I went to Weston Super Mare to see the air show over the Grand Pier. Aerobatic team, Red Arrows, Spitfire and a solo aerobatic plane. Plus a lot of bumbling around exploring Weston and then a two train journey home that took best part of two hours. Then a 40 minute walk home from the station - I was in no fit state to start running around with the camera this evening Smile It was a good day though......

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:28 PM

Sorry, I meant to have a go tonight but got caught up in a major reboot and couldn't partake. Hopefully next week.

RichardN00
RichardN00 e2 Member 7393 forum postsRichardN00 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:30 PM

Thank you, I suspect that most people were out enjoying the last of the sunshine...

Hopefully next week people may be suffering from pre-Olympic and Olympic overload and be looking for a diversion

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:36 PM

Thanks for hosting Richard - Nice one Stuart - super win.

min
min  3516 forum posts England
23 Jul 2012 - 9:41 PM

Alison-- sounds like a good day, its a pity i was working Weston is only 45 minute drive from me Sad

maggie

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:53 PM

Indeed it was Maggie - the air show is on tomorrow as well - starting at noon and then a display of one sort or another about every hour. Unfortunately the Red Arrows won't be flying though - which is why I went today Smile

phil1963
phil1963  2237 forum posts United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 - 9:55 PM

My apologies but i was at work till 9pm, Mondays are usually my night offSadSad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.