Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 23 July 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Stuart463
Stuart463 e2 Member 7563 forum postsStuart463 vcard United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 - 9:22 PM

Cheers Richard and well done everyone else who took part. Feels like a hollow victory with such a small turnout. Lets hope for better next week even though we'll be competing with the Olympics ....

Stuart

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Jul 2012 - 9:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

min
min  3519 forum posts England
23 Jul 2012 - 9:23 PM

hi Alison hope you had a good day Grin

maggie

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96097 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:28 PM

Quote: Hi Alison hope you had a good day Grin

maggie

Hi Maggie - yes I did thanks Smile

I went to Weston Super Mare to see the air show over the Grand Pier. Aerobatic team, Red Arrows, Spitfire and a solo aerobatic plane. Plus a lot of bumbling around exploring Weston and then a two train journey home that took best part of two hours. Then a 40 minute walk home from the station - I was in no fit state to start running around with the camera this evening Smile It was a good day though......

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64533 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:28 PM

Sorry, I meant to have a go tonight but got caught up in a major reboot and couldn't partake. Hopefully next week.

RichardN00
23 Jul 2012 - 9:30 PM

Thank you, I suspect that most people were out enjoying the last of the sunshine...

Hopefully next week people may be suffering from pre-Olympic and Olympic overload and be looking for a diversion

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53667 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:36 PM

Thanks for hosting Richard - Nice one Stuart - super win.

min
min  3519 forum posts England
23 Jul 2012 - 9:41 PM

Alison-- sounds like a good day, its a pity i was working Weston is only 45 minute drive from me Sad

maggie

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96097 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jul 2012 - 9:53 PM

Indeed it was Maggie - the air show is on tomorrow as well - starting at noon and then a display of one sort or another about every hour. Unfortunately the Red Arrows won't be flying though - which is why I went today Smile

phil1963
phil1963 e2 Member 2265 forum postsphil1963 vcard United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 - 9:55 PM

My apologies but i was at work till 9pm, Mondays are usually my night offSadSad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.