Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Monday Night Challenge - 23 July 2012

Stuart463 e2
7 564 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 9:22PM
Cheers Richard and well done everyone else who took part. Feels like a hollow victory with such a small turnout. Lets hope for better next week even though we'll be competing with the Olympics ....

Stuart

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

min 3 519 England
23 Jul 2012 9:23PM
hi Alison hope you had a good day Grin

maggie
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
23 Jul 2012 9:28PM

Quote:Hi Alison hope you had a good day Grin

maggie

Hi Maggie - yes I did thanks Smile

I went to Weston Super Mare to see the air show over the Grand Pier. Aerobatic team, Red Arrows, Spitfire and a solo aerobatic plane. Plus a lot of bumbling around exploring Weston and then a two train journey home that took best part of two hours. Then a 40 minute walk home from the station - I was in no fit state to start running around with the camera this evening Smile It was a good day though......
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
23 Jul 2012 9:28PM
Sorry, I meant to have a go tonight but got caught up in a major reboot and couldn't partake. Hopefully next week.
RichardN00 8 430 1 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 9:30PM
Thank you, I suspect that most people were out enjoying the last of the sunshine...

Hopefully next week people may be suffering from pre-Olympic and Olympic overload and be looking for a diversion
JackAllTog e2
5 3.7k 58 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 9:36PM
Thanks for hosting Richard - Nice one Stuart - super win.
min 3 519 England
23 Jul 2012 9:41PM
Alison-- sounds like a good day, its a pity i was working Weston is only 45 minute drive from me Sad

maggie
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
23 Jul 2012 9:53PM
Indeed it was Maggie - the air show is on tomorrow as well - starting at noon and then a display of one sort or another about every hour. Unfortunately the Red Arrows won't be flying though - which is why I went today Smile
phil1963 e2
2 265 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2012 9:55PM
My apologies but i was at work till 9pm, Mondays are usually my night offSadSad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.