Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Monday Night Challenge - 24th November

hook 7 706 England
24 Nov 2008 5:22PM
Hi all
Just thought i would be keen and start the forum chat for the MNC in the right thread!!!!!

for those who have never took part before, this is a light hearted compertition open to all even non members of Epz.
the challemge starts at 8pm
there are a few rules!

The Rules:

1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge image.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but recently great prizes have been added, courtesy of Photoskill! See below for details.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week, and the judges decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
9. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.

see you there

Mk

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NexusImages 7 1.8k 4 United Kingdom
24 Nov 2008 5:24PM
Ooh hello Mr Hook.

How did the shoot go???

Planning on getting involved tonight.....if circs allow Smile
m.x.
gossyboy 6 460 United Kingdom
24 Nov 2008 5:44PM
Ai Ai Captain!! Gossyboy on board and raring to go............
lurksalot 7 332 1 England
24 Nov 2008 5:46PM
Lurking at work ATM , I should get home in time, lurksalittle will be upset if she doesn't have a chance to be involved
hook 7 706 England
24 Nov 2008 5:50PM
Hi Freja
Hows you?

Which shoot?

if you mean the location shoot, check my pf. if you mead the big shoot thats on wed and thursday.

Mk
24 Nov 2008 6:07PM
Mark, The shoot you were pooping your pants over.....but looking at your pf, it seems it was a breeze Smile. Nice work. Just cooking/burning tea. Be back for the MNC!!!!!
m.x.
Woodlander 7 122 Northern Ireland
24 Nov 2008 6:48PM
hello peeps
gossyboy 6 460 United Kingdom
24 Nov 2008 7:00PM
hello woody
24 Nov 2008 7:07PM
Evening all, hoping to have a go tonight if I can get the brain working and think of something good.
neill5409 7 188 1 England
24 Nov 2008 7:08PM
Evening all, I'm in!
JohnLynch 7 78 6 Ireland
24 Nov 2008 7:18PM
evening all - frantically working on the theme. I was away for the weekend and didn't get it done before now. Should be fun though!!

See you soon!

JL
rowarrior 6 4.4k 9 Scotland
24 Nov 2008 7:24PM
Lurking at the mo...
dwilkin 8 24.2k United Kingdom
24 Nov 2008 7:28PM
Got the day off work - just remembered the challenge in time!
ink_weaver 8 133 England
24 Nov 2008 7:34PM
Lurking around, hoping the battery will hold out. Needs charging but should be enough to do the challenge tonight, if I can get my thinking cap on.
24 Nov 2008 7:41PM
Right, dinner done, scones in th'oven. Better bring my camera bag back in from the car or i'll get all steamed up at 8.
m.x.

praying for inspiration this week.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.