Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Just thought i would be keen and start the forum chat for the MNC in the right thread!!!!!
for those who have never took part before, this is a light hearted compertition open to all even non members of Epz.
the challemge starts at 8pm
there are a few rules!
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge image.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but recently great prizes have been added, courtesy of Photoskill! See below for details.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week, and the judges decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
9. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.
see you there
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Ooh hello Mr Hook.
How did the shoot go???
Planning on getting involved tonight.....if circs allow
Ai Ai Captain!! Gossyboy on board and raring to go............
Lurking at work ATM , I should get home in time, lurksalittle will be upset if she doesn't have a chance to be involved
if you mean the location shoot, check my pf. if you mead the big shoot thats on wed and thursday.
Mark, The shoot you were pooping your pants over.....but looking at your pf, it seems it was a breeze . Nice work. Just cooking/burning tea. Be back for the MNC!!!!!
Evening all, hoping to have a go tonight if I can get the brain working and think of something good.
Evening all, I'm in!
evening all - frantically working on the theme. I was away for the weekend and didn't get it done before now. Should be fun though!!
See you soon!
Lurking at the mo...
Got the day off work - just remembered the challenge in time!
Lurking around, hoping the battery will hold out. Needs charging but should be enough to do the challenge tonight, if I can get my thinking cap on.
Right, dinner done, scones in th'oven. Better bring my camera bag back in from the car or i'll get all steamed up at 8.
praying for inspiration this week.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar