Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Roll up, Roll up, lets be avving you!
Its only 3 hours away from the Monday night challenge.
Jonny set a great topic last week and i stole it away with a sweet flower shot, so its my pleasure to ask you to compete again in a new topic to be stated at 8pm UK time.
The theme is an area I find hard, but many others find easy and I'd love you to help show me how to do this "topic idea" later tonight.
Do come by later and join us for a theme free for you own interpretation and style
best wishes, Stuart.
Here are the rules it starts at 8.00pm:
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge thread is started in the main forumn, and references the photo in Monday Night Challenge Group picture area
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
hope you're ok and got a good challenge for us. Indoor please as it's p***ing down here!
The choice will be your's - but yes i think most can do this indoors.
Evening Stuart , Lynx
Already to go at 8pm , wonder what the subject will be thats so easy for some !! hmmmm
Hi Sam keep guessing.
inside, outside, easy for some, hard for others the suspense is killing me!!!!
Hi Maggie - Hold on there
Hello everyone I'm sitting here with a coffee nearby hoping that my brain kicks in tonight. If not then I'll have a shower instead
hi everyone! I'm ready to go!
OK Ladies and Gentlemen, the thing i can't do is arrangements :-(
Please help me!
Arranged - As in flowers, or rows, or patterns or just looking arranged - how do you do it?
Blimey Stu - and I just happen to have been doing still life pics earlier this evening - shame the one I'm working on right now was done about half an hour ago - I guess I'll just have to start again
absolutely Al, must be done after 8pm !
no extra marks for texture, just arrangements
Do you seriously think I can do a still life without a texture?
LOL - your choice
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st October 2014 - 31st October 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View October's Photo Month Calendar