Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Itís Monday, itís wet, itís windy and itís cold so why not settle down and have a go at the Monday Night Challenge. I have the pleasure of hosting tonight and would love your company.
It all kicks off at 8pm and lasts for an hour. I will upload the topic into this thread at 8 to kick start the action. Why not join in and have some fun.
See you all later, Stuart
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
I'm thinking of having a go, Stuart. What's the SOP? Post in the thread?
Hi Steve, you are more than welcome...
Yes just upload to this thread.
I'm here - well I'm just going to nip out and retrieve a dead squirrel from the gutter first
Found you this week in time to have a go
Right, let's try and upload in time this week!!
Welcome Alison, unfortunately dead squirrels don't figure in tonight's theme
Evening to Gillian and Chris
Quote: Welcome Alison, unfortunately dead squirrels don't figure in tonight's theme
That's a shame - he/she is quite a big one too
Tonightís challenge is Time and Timepieces. Everyone must have some sort of timepiece in the house so why not give it a go Ė all welcome!
Challenge rules are:
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded after the announcement of the challenge (i.e. this post). You have one hour and entries should be uploaded to this thread before 9pm.
2. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
3. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
4. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is the honour of taking part and winning.
5. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
6. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
ahhh just remembered
Hiya. I'm here.
Welcome aboard Gary and Chris.....
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st August 2014 - 31st August 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View August's Photo Month Calendar