Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 8th July

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Griff2012
    Griff2012 e2 Member 2335 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jul 2013 - 7:19 PM

Hi everyone,
    It's Monday again, and a new challenge is about to start.
    Why not have a go.

The rules are;
    1. The photo must be taken, processed, and uploaded between 8 and 9 p.m. this evening
    2. The challenge topic will be announced in this forum, and the photos uploaded here too.
    3. Any submission taken before 8 p.m. will be disqualified.
    4. Any submission after the "times up" notice will also be disqualified.
    5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is to host and judge next Monday.

Back at 8p.m. with the theme.

Jacqui Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Jul 2013 - 7:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Griff2012
    Griff2012 e2 Member 2335 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jul 2013 - 7:59 PM

Tonight's theme -

LOOKING UP!

looking-up-open-5-edited-1.jpg

Have fun, Smile Jacqui

Lynx08
    Lynx08 e2 Member 61234 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
    8 Jul 2013 - 8:41 PM

image.jpg
    Hi, I'm sorry but this is the best I can do, am on the sofa with frozen peas on a torn ligament on my knee! This is the view outside the door from the sofa!

Lynx08
    8 Jul 2013 - 8:43 PM

Hi Jacqui, looks like nobody around so thought you'd like something even if its rubbish!
    Lyn

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jul 2013 - 8:45 PM

dsc01574.jpg

Griff2012
    8 Jul 2013 - 8:59 PM

Time's up!

Was just about to post an image of tumbleweed rolling across the Monday Night Challenge when I saw Lyn and Alison had joined in - hooray!

looking-up-close-8-edited-1.jpg

Griff2012
    8 Jul 2013 - 9:03 PM

I'm impressed with Lyn for adding an image , even when injured! Smile However, I do love Alison's image!

Alison, You have the mantle for next week!

Thanks, both for joining in.

Lyn, hope you are up and about soon, Smile

Jacqui

Lynx08
    8 Jul 2013 - 9:05 PM

Thanks Jacqui, and well done Alison - proper image. Lol

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Jul 2013 - 9:15 PM

Thanks Jacqui - I did mean to waffle on a bit about how it was a tad breezy and that droopy cosmos head kept moving about and my knees were creaking from trying to get underneath the blasted thing but was on the phone to dad for the 6th time today so only had one hand free Smile

Sorry that's it's still very quiet here - maybe everyone is outside having barbies or are on holiday etc - we'll try again next week!

Griff2012
    8 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM

I like your dedication too, Alison! Smile Hope your Dad is doing OK.

Lost my Dad in January - still really feel it - was a horrid time. Dad was a keen photographer and there are places I can't visit yet as they were so special to Dad and the thought of going alone is too upsetting.

Have a good week, see you for the challenges,

Jacqui Smile

cattyal
    8 Jul 2013 - 10:22 PM

Thanks Jacqui! Dad's been stuck in hospital for almost 6 months now and needless to say is a little peed off at times. His moods are up and down like a yo-yo but he'll get sorted eventually!

I'm trying to sort stuff tonight that I need for setting up at a gallery tomorrow evening - I see a late night coming on!

Griff2012
    9 Jul 2013 - 7:58 AM

Ah, long hospital stay - very frustrating, despite the efforts of our NHS staff. (Won't hear the people slated for the faults of a frayed system).

Good luck with the gallery tonight! Smile

Jacqui

cattyal
    10 Jul 2013 - 8:29 AM

Yep - the staff do their best and they really are trying hard to get dad sorted out though his short term memory problems are making things a bit tricky! Still, he rang three times yesterday evening and was happy enough so that'll do me!

Gallery is all set up, private view/cheese & wine evening tonight and I'm doing all weekend there. I'll be very surprised if I sell anything but can hope Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.