Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 9th July 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
9 Jul 2012 - 6:57 PM

Good Evening Ladies and Gents ...... Hope you are ready for another night of fun with the MNC.

I'm just checking in to get things moving and let you all know that i am here and ready to go.

So grab your camera and be ready for 8.00pm when we will have some fun Smile

The theme tonight is top secret but i will say i haven't seen it before on the MNC ? Thats not to say it hasn't been done before ? i just couldn't see it if it has ? Wink

Here are the rules it starts at 8.00pm:
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge thread is started in the main forumn, and references the photo in Monday Night Challenge Group picture area
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Jul 2012 - 6:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Bloggs
9 Jul 2012 - 7:16 PM

Ok so where is everyone ? ..... are you all having a giggle and winding me up by not replying to me lol ...... come on let me know your here please your making me nervous, someone needs to turn up other than me !!! lol

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96064 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jul 2012 - 7:23 PM

I'm here - just having a coffee and messing about with a picture - when I should be doing other things........

Bloggs
9 Jul 2012 - 7:25 PM

Hi Ali .....thanks for checking in i feel better knowing someone is out there lol Grin hope the picture turns out well for you.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96064 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jul 2012 - 7:28 PM

I'm sure there must be someone else out there - maybe they're all having dinner at the moment Smile

If the picture is any good I'll upload it later......

Bloggs
9 Jul 2012 - 7:31 PM

It's not like Min and Lynx to be quiet ? .. lol

cattyal
9 Jul 2012 - 7:33 PM

True - they're usually here well before me! Maybe they've gone on holiday? or are just winding you up....... Smile

gjfereday
gjfereday  246 forum posts United Kingdom
9 Jul 2012 - 7:34 PM

I'm working and waiting at the same time. First time for me so looking forward to it.

Graham

Bloggs
9 Jul 2012 - 7:35 PM

hmmmmm it's scary ... i can almost then giggleing on the back ground ..... i guess they could be away we will see !!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53651 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jul 2012 - 7:37 PM

Hi Sam, Al, Graham Smile freind coming round soon so not sure if I can steal time.

min
min  3519 forum posts England
9 Jul 2012 - 7:37 PM

Hi Sam, hi Alison
Having trouble with computer at moment, it's doing weird things and keeps freezing so doing a scan,
Hopefully that will sort it out if not I may have to play using my phone, if I'm able to upload a photo that is,

Maggie

min
min  3519 forum posts England
9 Jul 2012 - 7:38 PM

Hi Stuart Grin

cattyal
9 Jul 2012 - 7:39 PM

Welcome to the game Graham - it might be just the two of us this evening!

Ah there's 20 minutes to go yet - sit back and relax Sam.

I've just got to nip out into the garden and move a skull - the rain keeps washing the gunk off it.......

Bloggs
9 Jul 2012 - 7:39 PM

No problem Stewart thanks for letting us know ? but if you do make it see you at 8.00pm Grin

Bloggs
9 Jul 2012 - 7:41 PM

A skull !!!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.