Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - Monday 25th August

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Coast
    Coast Critique Team 61116 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Aug 2014 - 8:12 PM

Apologies all. Just arrived in Newcastle so running late. The challenge is on and tonight's subject is

My favourite tipple

So get creative. Brew up some tea, pop open a can, pour a little spirit and come up with an interesting angle to show off your favourite tipple.

As I'm late the challenge tonight will still run for one hour with the closing time at 21:15

As always the rules are as follows:

1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded between 8pm and 9pm this-evening.
    2. The challenge topic will be announced in this forum.
    3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
    4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' announcement will also be disqualified.
    5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is the honour in taking part and winning.
    6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
    7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.

Back in an hour so come on folks show me what you have Grin

Last Modified By Coast at 25 Aug 2014 - 8:13 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 Aug 2014 - 8:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coast
    Coast Critique Team 61116 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Aug 2014 - 8:28 PM

I hope the late post hasn't put people off and they've retired to watch something much less interesting on the TV Sad

Still 48 minutes to get something posted

AndS
    AndS e2 Member 2855 forum postsAndS vcard England
    25 Aug 2014 - 8:38 PM

A few from last night hic!

untitled-15174.jpg

AndS
    25 Aug 2014 - 8:44 PM

And one from now

untitled-15161.jpg

AndS
    25 Aug 2014 - 8:56 PM

Last one, the other half's current favourite

untitled-15177-2.jpg

Coast
    25 Aug 2014 - 9:18 PM

Well times up!

Three worthy entries Andy and it could be you Wink

My winner tonight is going to be (drumroll and pause for dramatic effect)

Andy for 4 bottle tops! I like to think the more creased top was the first of the drinking set where that urgency for a refreshing taste of Amber nectar resulted in a more assertive removal of the top Grin

Over to you Andy and thanks to all who entered this evening....

That'll be Andy then Wink

AndS
    25 Aug 2014 - 9:23 PM

Cheers Paul, was a tough week this week didn't expect to get in the top 3 Smile

These were the only bottle tops I could find, would expect the most creased one was one of the earlier ones as i remember starting to loose the ability to locate opener onto bottle Wink

Hopefully we'll start getting some more entries again soon.

Coast
    25 Aug 2014 - 9:29 PM

Well the nights are drawing in and the school holidays are coming to a close so hopefully you are right and interest grows again.

I can enter next week but should I be a winner will have to defer to a second choice to host the week after as I am unavailable. Coming back from Paris after my 300 mile bike ride from London for The Royal British Legion on September 8th.

AndS
    25 Aug 2014 - 9:33 PM

Good luck with the ride, that's TDF daily mileage, I can manage about 25 a day before i need the oxygen tent! Smile

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Aug 2014 - 11:10 PM

I should be back next Monday - I was dashing off to be beach in hope of a decent sunset this evening - all I got was trainers full of sand Smile

AndS
    25 Aug 2014 - 11:13 PM

Quote: I was dashing off to be beach in hope of a decent sunset this evening

Have done no dashing anywhere down here today - too bloody wet Sad

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Aug 2014 - 11:24 PM

Happily no rain here - not exactly roasting etc. but then I'm only in Edinburgh - nowhere exotic Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.