Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

monday night challenge?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Stebinners
2 May 2011 - 8:06 PM

HI all,

sorry for the c$%k up, last week i had not internet connection, and today being bank holiday only just got in!!!
sorry.....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 May 2011 - 8:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53536 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 8:10 PM

No worries Stephen, come join in tonight if you can ... lets see if you can wake Alison up too.

Stebinners
2 May 2011 - 8:11 PM

i will try to have a go.... (who is alison?) i just tried to open a galley for you guys, but the mnc tick box is not there?

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 95990 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 8:15 PM

I'm Cattyal - aka Alison Smile

Stebinners
2 May 2011 - 8:21 PM

ah i see... been told to wake you up! so buzz buzz buzz!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53536 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 8:29 PM

If you can upload a mod to this MOVEMENT Photo i just took of leaves in the wind http://www.ephotozine.com/photo/mnc---movement---2nd-may-17605510 - please do so.

If you can't upload the Mod, just post the link to you photo in this thread.

This MNC Competition will close at 9:10.

Does anyone know who is online and is a staff member who might enable me for the MNC link for all - no worries if not, just paste link to photo.

Here are the rules it starts around 8.00pm:
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:10pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announced image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. Have Fun

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 95990 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 8:33 PM

Quote: Ah i see... been told to wake you up! so buzz buzz buzz!

It'd take a hell of a lot more than a buzz to rouse me tonight Smile I'll be doing next week's challenge though - never fear!

JackAllTog
2 May 2011 - 8:43 PM

Hope you have some photo's etc coming - l0oking a bit bare at the moment.
About 25 mins to go...

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 2 May 2011 - 8:43 PM
JackAllTog
2 May 2011 - 8:50 PM

Andy and Digital have some great mods uploaded - nice one.

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51174 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 8:53 PM

Hah! I was out photoing my tree, when I got in to upload it you had already got the whole tree thing going! Hope you won't disqualify me for copying. Wink

JackAllTog
2 May 2011 - 8:57 PM

Hi Jane , Nah - great minds think alike Wink

Andy_Cundell
2 May 2011 - 9:02 PM

Alison, I'm sure your latest portfolio picture would look great in B&W for this weeks B&W challenge!

(Sorry to Hijack the MCN, but weekly B&W challenge needs must!)

Last Modified By Andy_Cundell at 2 May 2011 - 9:03 PM
cattyal
2 May 2011 - 9:04 PM

I'll take a look Andy - I can't remember what the challenge is offhand - it'll take me a couple of evenings to catch up Smile

JackAllTog
2 May 2011 - 9:04 PM

last 5 mins.....

JackAllTog
2 May 2011 - 9:09 PM

Times Up - Thanks Guys & Gals - a great turnout by us Smile

Back in a few mins with some comments Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.