Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
sorry for the c$%k up, last week i had not internet connection, and today being bank holiday only just got in!!!
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
No worries Stephen, come join in tonight if you can ... lets see if you can wake Alison up too.
i will try to have a go.... (who is alison?) i just tried to open a galley for you guys, but the mnc tick box is not there?
I'm Cattyal - aka Alison
ah i see... been told to wake you up! so buzz buzz buzz!
If you can upload a mod to this MOVEMENT Photo i just took of leaves in the wind http://www.ephotozine.com/photo/mnc---movement---2nd-may-17605510 - please do so.
If you can't upload the Mod, just post the link to you photo in this thread.
This MNC Competition will close at 9:10.
Does anyone know who is online and is a staff member who might enable me for the MNC link for all - no worries if not, just paste link to photo.
Here are the rules it starts around 8.00pm:
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:10pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announced image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. Have Fun
Quote: Ah i see... been told to wake you up! so buzz buzz buzz!
It'd take a hell of a lot more than a buzz to rouse me tonight I'll be doing next week's challenge though - never fear!
Hope you have some photo's etc coming - l0oking a bit bare at the moment.
About 25 mins to go...
Andy and Digital have some great mods uploaded - nice one.
Hah! I was out photoing my tree, when I got in to upload it you had already got the whole tree thing going! Hope you won't disqualify me for copying.
Hi Jane , Nah - great minds think alike
Alison, I'm sure your latest portfolio picture would look great in B&W for this weeks B&W challenge!
(Sorry to Hijack the MCN, but weekly B&W challenge needs must!)
I'll take a look Andy - I can't remember what the challenge is offhand - it'll take me a couple of evenings to catch up
last 5 mins.....
Times Up - Thanks Guys & Gals - a great turnout by us
Back in a few mins with some comments
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar