Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Exciting Updates to Free & Paid Memberships! Read More

monday night challenge?

janeez Plus
6 1.3k 8 United Kingdom
2 May 2011 9:12PM
Thanks for the MNC tonight Stuart.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog Plus
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
2 May 2011 9:15PM
Impromptu Movement idea, a bit of a rush but this fits in with the theme.

digitalphotons : flower through sprinkler - Wow, really sharp for the unmoving half.

Andy_Cundell : cocky zoom bursting - Great idea and mix of two movements.

Andy_Cundell : Another zoom burst on my washing machine! - a more interesting version, I really must try this.

janeez : The breeze has certainly got up tonight! - A GREAT idea - you user Fir, completely different and better done Smile

Lynx08 : bird feeder bamboo - The great weather of late is amazing, I think we all are enjoying similar things.

Lynx08 : Looking left to right then walking - Cool a ghostly cat shadow on both sides.

Andy_Cundell : Bubbles! - subtle but effective

cattyal : Woody goes bungee jumping....... - swing into action in the last minute - its Tom Cruise Wink

mmm - tricky.....
JackAllTog Plus
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
2 May 2011 9:18PM
But for a winner - think I most like Andy's second photo - a combination of angle and two captures of movement - Congratulations Andy - excellent.

Thanks Everyone - some great entries, and some really after my own favorite - thanks for sharing in this.

Cheers,

Stuart
janeez Plus
6 1.3k 8 United Kingdom
2 May 2011 9:19PM
Well done Andy. Some great pics tonight and thanks again Stuart for the impromptu hostGrin

Jane
Lynx08 Plus
6 1.2k England
2 May 2011 9:22PM
Thanks Stuart, good hosting and challenge and well done Andy.
2 May 2011 9:23PM
Thanks for hosting the 'ad hoc' MCN Stuart!

Thanks Everyone and I will see you either Wednesday night for the B&W weekly Challenge or next Monday! I will have to remember next week's or I will be in trouble!
2 May 2011 9:31PM
Congratulations Andy, nice effect. Well done all, and thanks to Stu for probably the fastest hosted MNC (appropriately themed on Movement!). Same time same place..

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.