Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

monday night challenge?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
janeez
janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 9:12 PM

Thanks for the MNC tonight Stuart.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 May 2011 - 9:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 9:15 PM

Impromptu Movement idea, a bit of a rush but this fits in with the theme.

digitalphotons : flower through sprinkler - Wow, really sharp for the unmoving half.

Andy_Cundell : cocky zoom bursting - Great idea and mix of two movements.

Andy_Cundell : Another zoom burst on my washing machine! - a more interesting version, I really must try this.

janeez : The breeze has certainly got up tonight! - A GREAT idea - you user Fir, completely different and better done Smile

Lynx08 : bird feeder bamboo - The great weather of late is amazing, I think we all are enjoying similar things.

Lynx08 : Looking left to right then walking - Cool a ghostly cat shadow on both sides.

Andy_Cundell : Bubbles! - subtle but effective

cattyal : Woody goes bungee jumping....... - swing into action in the last minute - its Tom Cruise Wink

mmm - tricky.....

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 9:18 PM

But for a winner - think I most like Andy's second photo - a combination of angle and two captures of movement - Congratulations Andy - excellent.

Thanks Everyone - some great entries, and some really after my own favorite - thanks for sharing in this.

Cheers,

Stuart

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2011 - 9:19 PM

Well done Andy. Some great pics tonight and thanks again Stuart for the impromptu hostGrin

Jane

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61209 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
2 May 2011 - 9:22 PM

Thanks Stuart, good hosting and challenge and well done Andy.

Andy_Cundell
2 May 2011 - 9:23 PM

Thanks for hosting the 'ad hoc' MCN Stuart!

Thanks Everyone and I will see you either Wednesday night for the B&W weekly Challenge or next Monday! I will have to remember next week's or I will be in trouble!

digitalphotons

Congratulations Andy, nice effect. Well done all, and thanks to Stu for probably the fastest hosted MNC (appropriately themed on Movement!). Same time same place..

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.