Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
i have the pleasure of hosting the mnc tonight, it's just for fun and the more the merrier
The challenge rules are simple and are as follows:-
1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded between 8 and 9pm.
2. The challenge topic will be announced in this forum.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' announcement will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is the honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
i shall announce the theme at 8pm, all photos to be loaded on to this thread.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Hi Maggie, hope to see you later I've not picked up the camera for days now and my shutter fingers is twitching.
hope you have had a good day. i'm eager to set this challenge
tonight's theme is something abstract, i would like to see something weird and wonderful
and I was semi expecting a guy fawkes theme ... so glad I was wrong!
I will be back ... said in my best Terminator voice ha ha ha
glad you could join us
Super abstract idea
Rule of Abstract?
Macro of a guinea fowl feather then cropped.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st April 2014 - 30th April 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View April's Photo Month Calendar