Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Jan 2013 - 8:54 PM

Quote: I know what you mean Alison, I've got a hubby with man-flu so not easy at the mo Ditto! What is it with out menfolk?! Grin
You got it too Alison? I never get colds or flu - must be the gin. Kills all known germs. Smile

Nope - I'm fit as a fiddle - just short of brain cells Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Jan 2013 - 8:54 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jonnymyles
7 Jan 2013 - 8:58 PM

dsc-0381.jpg

Jonnymyles
7 Jan 2013 - 8:59 PM

just managed to get in there! haven't entered in forever!

katiekatebob
7 Jan 2013 - 9:03 PM

untitled-1.jpg

Lucky the competition was running late!! I only logged in at 20 to! Hope everyone had a lovely christmas and new year!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Jan 2013 - 9:07 PM

If you have any signs of lines or wrinkles I do not recommend gold body paint Smile it is not a good look!

dsc03322.jpg

AlexandraSD
7 Jan 2013 - 9:08 PM

2 minutes remaining Smile

AlexandraSD
7 Jan 2013 - 9:12 PM

Time is up, thank you to all who entered, some very interesting takes on tonights theme, and so many amazing images to choose from, i shall have to deliberate a little bit, it is going to be difficult t choose.

AlexandraSD
7 Jan 2013 - 9:17 PM

The winner of the first ever Monday Night Challenge for 2013 goes to Stuart463 for his Goldfish image, fabulous take on tonights theme, and i can never resist a goldfish, everytime i look at it it makes me smile, its adorable, and those colours really catch the eye. Well done Stuart Smile

And well done everyone else, it was a hard choice tonight, some very close contenders, with some hard work gone into them too, so your all winners in my eyes, well done and thank you to all who took part Smile

Stuart463
Stuart463 e2 Member 6561 forum postsStuart463 vcard United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 - 9:24 PM

Thanks Alexandra, didn't expect to win against such good competition ...

Thanks to all who joined in and hopefully will see you all next week.

Regards, Stuart

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61234 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
7 Jan 2013 - 9:25 PM

Well done Stuart, and thanks for hosting Alexandra.

Cheers everyone

AlexandraSD
7 Jan 2013 - 9:26 PM

It simply brightened up a rather dull winters day Smile

flupitt
flupitt  168 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 - 9:29 PM

Well done Stuart, thanks Alexandra looking forward to next week and getting back to normal lol Smile

AlexandraSD
7 Jan 2013 - 9:31 PM

Your welcome Lyn and Gillian, thank you for that rather manic few hours lol i raced home as fast as i could after being out, then changed my mind about the themes theme when i began munching on those chocolates Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64439 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
7 Jan 2013 - 9:31 PM

So difficult to get a good fish pic. Well done Stuart. SmileSmileSmile

cattyal
7 Jan 2013 - 9:57 PM

Yep - thanks for hosting Alexandra and well done Stuart. Had my laptop not hung and then died for a while I'd have probably uploaded something else Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.