Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Good evening all it is my great pleasure to host your challenge this week just thought I would start the forum thread. I will pop back later to see who is joining us as always everyone is welcome.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announced image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but recently great prizes have been added, courtesy of Photoskill! See below for details.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
I'll be there
Good eve/afternoon, not sure which it is......not sure i can play tonight as i took the mrs go last week..so if she's being stubborn i wont be allowed ...lol...but one of us will be there....
I shall be poised
quivering with anticipation ..
I like creative blurred shots Suzi quivering will give you the edge lol.
Good to see a few checking in be back in a short while.
I'll be having my dinner!
Evening all , lurksalittle needs the computer for abit but I'll be back for 8
What a great intro Dave after that im glad the challenge isnt cute fluffy things would have been a bit of a let down lol.
Quote: I like creative blurred shots Suzi quivering will give you the edge lol.
Right. I'm going to go and squeeze myself into the freezer for twenty minutes.
Ok are we all ready I will be posting in a few minutes good luck.
damn where's me camera .. I knew there was something I'd overlooked ..
Have you checked the freezer lol.
"Its up" As the actress said to the bishop
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
This month's sponsor
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
30th April 2013 - 31st May 2013
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View May's Photo Month Calendar