Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Monday Night challenge 22/10/2012

Bloggs 3 313 England
22 Oct 2012 9:01PM
Ok tonights MNC is now closed .....thankyou to all the good folk who joined in.... some fabulous photos and i loved the humour in many of them...... i will be right back with a result GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 2 155 2 South Africa
22 Oct 2012 9:02PM
moonraker.jpg

OMG lol I came late. And uploaded to the wrong place Sad
22 Oct 2012 9:04PM
I came at 8:50 having totally messed up the time zones. Thought I worked miracles uploading to the gallery by 8:59 and then realised that none of the other photos were in the theme .... came back here and realised OOOPS! wrong place.

Oh well. next time I do better.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
22 Oct 2012 9:07PM
There will be plenty of next times too - every Monday, same place, same time Smile It often gets a bit frantic so you're not alone Smile
22 Oct 2012 9:09PM
Ahh, never mind Peter...........at least you'll know where to upload next week.........

Great image by the way - love it!

Elaine
min 3 519 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2012 9:09PM
never mind Bugs_Bunny better luck next week Tongue

maggie
22 Oct 2012 9:10PM
I think I deserve a carrot for interpreting the theme, taking a photo, doing the manipulation and uploading albeit in the wrong place in ten minutes flat!

Team work rocks but we have the Fastest "Gun" in the West - oh wait that's not a James Bond movie - Sad Sad
22 Oct 2012 9:11PM

Quote:Ahh, never mind Peter...........at least you'll know where to upload next week.........

Great image by the way - love it!

Elaine

Thanks and yup won't forget!
Bloggs 3 313 England
22 Oct 2012 9:12PM
First off a fabulous night of fun with some wonderful humour and great effort by everyone when you think about how much time you have to get an idea and then take the shot and up load it !!!

The winner tonight was so hard with 4 or 5 top shots that could have won it .....anyway the my choice is ........... Stuart 463... I love the humour and the way it was put together but again there were afew shots that could have won easy tonight .

Congrats to everyone for taking part and please come back next week when Stewart will hosting the MNC Smile)
Boogie 2 58 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2012 9:14PM
Well done Stuart - great shot Smile
22 Oct 2012 9:15PM
Congrats Stuart...........hope to make it home in time from work next week to join in.

Been a bit difficult lately.

Great challenge Sam - really enjoyed it!

Some great shots everyone.....hope to see you same time, same place next week

Night, night

Elaine
min 3 519 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2012 9:16PM
well done Stuart a cracking shot Grin

thanks for hosting Sam had some fun with that one Tongue

see you all next week

maggie
Lynx08 e2
6 1.2k England
22 Oct 2012 9:18PM
Nice one Stuart, see you all next week.
Stuart463 e2
7 588 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2012 9:19PM
Cheers Sam,great subject. Sorry couldn't add a caption to my upload but having difficulties uploading to forums - managed the image tonight but wouldn't let me add text (Ive already raised a report). Anyone else using IE8 having difficulties?

Some nice entries tonight. Thanks to all that entered and hopefully see you next week.

Stuart
22 Oct 2012 10:06PM
Congrats. Well deserved win. Which Bond movie was that?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.