Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Monday Night Challenge time again with only 2 hours til kick off I thought I would start the thread to invite one and all. Also ask for a little help could someone please post the rules and tell me how I get the photoskill prizes onto my upload page.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
If it was me hosting, (which it hasn't been yet) I would try to copy and paste all the relevent details from any previous challenge. Mind you I have not tried it yet but I assume that would work.
Anyway, ready and waiting this end! Did we decide last week to do a special Xmas orientated challenge??
I think the special is next week and is going to be a 24 hour affair I will try to copy the previous MNC page to see what happens.
Rules: (as requested)
1. The photo must be taken after the challenge is announced and then processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
6. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
7. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
8. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.
I believe the Photoskill prizes will turn up automatically providing you tick the MNC box before uploading.
Don't forget to allow modifications as well.
With less than an hour to go it looks like a poor show.
Quote: 7. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
I think that has changed guys and now anyone can host..............
Quote: With less than an hour to go it looks like a poor show.
They'll be here in their hundreds Stu don't worry.........
I am waiting here in suspense as to the subject............camera out and am ready to go...............lol
Same here, ready and waiting
I'll have a look in tonight, been busy the last couple of weeks. Trish
greetings, and salutations on this most felicitous day!
(Sorry - was that a bit OTT? )
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar