Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Hear Yee, Hear Yee - the Photo event of the week will commence at 8pm BST tonight.
Honour and Cred shall be bestowed on those courageous to accept the gauntlet of theme interpretation, photo taking and uploading before 9pm.
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announced image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
Your hails now and your presence later is much appreciated ...
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
good evening Stuart, i await your challenge
Hi Min - Looks like a quiet night - it any one else there?
OK - Good Luck one and all the link is here
I'm here - not a clue what I'm going to do though - I dare say inspiration will strike at 8.50
interesting, hope someone else joins in
Hi, sorry, I was asleep! I'll have a look but unsure how much good I'll be.
well i was first tonight,
i actually remembered,
off to watch corrie now
see you all at nine
like the double link from Jack page to here as well
Thanks Maureen the early bird gets to watch corrie.
10 Mins curtain call, 2nd curtain.
Times up, and only the true few contenders won through - Back real soon.
Paree, i love the idea of a photo off a live photo,
Digi, good start out with the grey Tshirt, but it went abit too pink,
Cattyal is back with a vengence - nice but
Min - Love the way the grey background flecks match the candle score lines, and how the whole scene builds up from the base to the lit top.
Well won Maggie for composition and interpretation.
Thanks all i really enjoyed tonights intimate challenge.
Great image Maggie, thanks for hosting, judging and theme Stu. Well done all, have a good week til next week.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
01/09/2014 - 30/09/2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View September's Photo Month Calendar