Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Just a reminder that the Monday Night Challenge starts at 8pm tonight (BST). As usual, a theme will be set and and photo uploaded at that time. You get one hour in which to interpret the theme and upload your own picture as a "modification" to the one posted to start the challenge. It's creativity against the clock!
Looking forward to the entries, and hope that, as well as the regulars, many who have never entered the MNC will give it a go.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Its so hot at the moment, but should be a lovely cool evening for this later, maybe thunderstorms in my area.
Have you ever tried the MNC before?
Quote: Have you ever tried the MNC before?
Yes indeed, several times. But last Monday was my first return to the fray, for quite a while.
Hopefully a few more who used to enter MNC, plus those who have never entered, will give it a go.
About an hour to go before the challenge starts. So get your equipment ready!
I'm here, dinner's in oven hopefully sorted before 8!
Ok, the challenge starts from now! The theme is here. The usual MNC rules are below.
Looking forward to the photos.
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announced image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
Boom! Get in there! Now to get something different!
Phew, this is tricky...
Quote: Phew, this is tricky...
LOL, Yeah, I found out the hard way..........flash on camera...............where the hell is the shadow!
This is FUN !!!!!
I got my hubby to shine the torch on the wall for me
LOL Andy, When you wanna shadow you can' tfind it. Normally i can't lose the shadows.
9 mins to go... I'm going by my radio-controlled clock!
Not enough hands tonight! One hand to hold flash and shutter cable, other holding variety of plant material and yoga position adopted to look through viewfinder and not fall over! Bump...Ouch!!!!
OK - time's up. Thank you everybody. Interesting images!
I'll be back in a short while with results etc.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar