Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge 27th June 2011 - starts 8pm (BST)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hi All

Just a reminder that the Monday Night Challenge starts at 8pm tonight (BST). As usual, a theme will be set and and photo uploaded at that time. You get one hour in which to interpret the theme and upload your own picture as a "modification" to the one posted to start the challenge. It's creativity against the clock!

Looking forward to the entries, and hope that, as well as the regulars, many who have never entered the MNC will give it a go. Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Jun 2011 - 11:05 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53535 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 1:49 PM

Its so hot at the moment, but should be a lovely cool evening for this later, maybe thunderstorms in my area.
Have you ever tried the MNC before?

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 1:57 PM

Quote: Have you ever tried the MNC before?

Yes indeed, several times. But last Monday was my first return to the fray, for quite a while.

Hopefully a few more who used to enter MNC, plus those who have never entered, will give it a go. Smile

Carabosse
27 Jun 2011 - 6:56 PM

About an hour to go before the challenge starts. So get your equipment ready! Wink

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61229 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
27 Jun 2011 - 7:13 PM

I'm here, dinner's in oven hopefully sorted before 8!

Last Modified By Lynx08 at 27 Jun 2011 - 7:54 PM
Carabosse
27 Jun 2011 - 7:58 PM

Ok, the challenge starts from now! The theme is here. The usual MNC rules are below.

Looking forward to the photos. Smile

1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announced image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.

Andy_Cundell
27 Jun 2011 - 8:18 PM

Boom! Get in there! Now to get something different!

Andy Tongue

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53535 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 8:27 PM

Phew, this is tricky...

Andy_Cundell
27 Jun 2011 - 8:32 PM

Quote: Phew, this is tricky...

LOL, Yeah, I found out the hard way..........flash on camera...............where the hell is the shadow!

MaryMac
MaryMac  8258 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 8:48 PM

This is FUN !!!!!

MaryMac
MaryMac  8258 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 8:49 PM

I got my hubby to shine the torch on the wall for me
Mary

JackAllTog

LOL Andy, When you wanna shadow you can' tfind it. Normally i can't lose the shadows.

Carabosse

9 mins to go... I'm going by my radio-controlled clock! Smile

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51174 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jun 2011 - 8:56 PM

Not enough hands tonight! One hand to hold flash and shutter cable, other holding variety of plant material and yoga position adopted to look through viewfinder and not fall over! Bump...Ouch!!!! Tongue

Carabosse
27 Jun 2011 - 9:00 PM

OK - time's up. Thank you everybody. Interesting images! Smile

I'll be back in a short while with results etc.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.