Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Monday Night Challenge 28th July 2014

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 8:59PM

Quote:There'll be a few raised eyebrows on tonights MNC Alison! Wink Grin Grin

BTW are you in the Police Force?

Well I thought I'd shake things up a bit Smile The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AndS e2
2 961 England
28 Jul 2014 9:01PM
So now you've found the way back to the wardrobe I bet you can guess the outfit that's going to get requested Tongue
cantona43 9 915 4 England
28 Jul 2014 9:01PM
1-times-up.jpg

I will be back shortly with the results
Neil
AndS e2
2 961 England
28 Jul 2014 9:02PM

Quote:The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props

not very strong either Blush
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 9:06PM

Quote:The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props

not very strong either Blush

There speaks a man with experience Smile The whip is pretty springy though Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 9:07PM

Quote:So now you've found the way back to the wardrobe I bet you can guess the outfit that's going to get requested Tongue

I did try it this evening but quite frankly it's far too big - I need to sort out a load of clamps and stuff first Smile
28 Jul 2014 9:32PM
Hi All, Firstly a big thank you to all for participating tonight and sending in very good shots, I have just cooled down after seeing Alison's entriesBlush, there can only be one winner and tonight I have decided the winner is Gala for Childhood Games. Thank you to all again I am now off to practise my dart throwing just in case Alison comes into the pub and fancies a game lol
Regards Neil
gala 1 764 United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 9:36PM
Cooling down took a while, Neil.

Thanks for the vote - some competition to pick from. (I didn't know they were still making Sorry!).

See you next week
Cat
28 Jul 2014 9:39PM
Cheers Neil..! and well done Cat...."Fancy dress" could be popular next week....Wink
AndS e2
2 961 England
28 Jul 2014 9:41PM
Well done Cat and thanks Neil for hosting. second the fancy dress next week, not so sure where the clamps are going thoughWink
AndS e2
2 961 England
28 Jul 2014 9:42PM

Quote:There speaks a man with experience Smile The whip is pretty springy though Smile

Couldn't possibly comment...but trying to escape from a springy whip Tongue
gala 1 764 United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 9:45PM
I'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume for almost any theme I chose, if you really want to
28 Jul 2014 9:46PM
Sounds fun that Cat
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 9:47PM
Well done Cat - I'm not sorry my dressing up was in vain Smile

I've a pretty good costume collection - a three door wardrobe that is at least 2/3 full of dressing up clothes - my day to day stuff tends to live in a pile on the floor Smile
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 9:48PM
Brilliant theme tonight Neil and well done Cat. Yes, Sorry is still available and still probably the most boring 'bored' game ever invented!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.