Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge 28th July 2014

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 8:59 PM

Quote: There'll be a few raised eyebrows on tonights MNC Alison! Wink Grin Grin

BTW are you in the Police Force?

Well I thought I'd shake things up a bit Smile The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Jul 2014 - 8:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AndS
AndS e2 Member 2855 forum postsAndS vcard England
28 Jul 2014 - 9:01 PM

So now you've found the way back to the wardrobe I bet you can guess the outfit that's going to get requested Tongue

cantona43
cantona43 e2 Member 9885 forum postscantona43 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 9:01 PM

1-times-up.jpg
I will be back shortly with the results
Neil

AndS
28 Jul 2014 - 9:02 PM

Quote: The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props

not very strong either Blush

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 9:06 PM

Quote: The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props

not very strong either Blush

There speaks a man with experience Smile The whip is pretty springy though Smile

cattyal
28 Jul 2014 - 9:07 PM

Quote: So now you've found the way back to the wardrobe I bet you can guess the outfit that's going to get requested Tongue

I did try it this evening but quite frankly it's far too big - I need to sort out a load of clamps and stuff first Smile

cantona43
cantona43 e2 Member 9885 forum postscantona43 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 9:32 PM

Hi All, Firstly a big thank you to all for participating tonight and sending in very good shots, I have just cooled down after seeing Alison's entriesBlush, there can only be one winner and tonight I have decided the winner is Gala for Childhood Games. Thank you to all again I am now off to practise my dart throwing just in case Alison comes into the pub and fancies a game lol
Regards Neil

gala
gala  1632 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 - 9:36 PM

Cooling down took a while, Neil.

Thanks for the vote - some competition to pick from. (I didn't know they were still making Sorry!).

See you next week
Cat

KevinEllison
KevinEllison e2 Member 72507 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
28 Jul 2014 - 9:39 PM

Cheers Neil..! and well done Cat...."Fancy dress" could be popular next week....Wink

AndS
28 Jul 2014 - 9:41 PM

Well done Cat and thanks Neil for hosting. second the fancy dress next week, not so sure where the clamps are going thoughWink

AndS
28 Jul 2014 - 9:42 PM

Quote: There speaks a man with experience Smile The whip is pretty springy though Smile

Couldn't possibly comment...but trying to escape from a springy whip Tongue

gala
gala  1632 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 - 9:45 PM

I'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume for almost any theme I chose, if you really want to

cantona43
28 Jul 2014 - 9:46 PM

Sounds fun that Cat

cattyal
28 Jul 2014 - 9:47 PM

Well done Cat - I'm not sorry my dressing up was in vain Smile

I've a pretty good costume collection - a three door wardrobe that is at least 2/3 full of dressing up clothes - my day to day stuff tends to live in a pile on the floor Smile

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61193 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 9:48 PM

Brilliant theme tonight Neil and well done Cat. Yes, Sorry is still available and still probably the most boring 'bored' game ever invented!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.