Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge 28th May 8 pm

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
WeeGeordieLass
WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2338 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
28 May 2012 - 7:07 PM

Evening everyone. Just under 1 hour to go for the unveiling of this weeks topic for the Monday Night Challenge. Newcomers welcome, as well as the regulars. Looking forward to seeing all of your imaginative uploads.

Follow the link below at 8 pm when the challenge will be announced.

http://www.ephotozine.com/groups/monday-night-challenge-777/photos

Here are the rules:

1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge thread is started in the main forum, and references the photo in Monday Night Challenge Group picture area
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner will host and judge the following Monday.

Good luck everyone

Cheers

Elaine

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 May 2012 - 7:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
28 May 2012 - 7:13 PM

Evening Elaine ....just trying to avoid the soaps in the kitchen and getting my gear ready for later Smile Off to sharpen up on my imagination and what a beautiful day it's been Grin

WeeGeordieLass
28 May 2012 - 7:16 PM

Hi Sam,

It's getting more difficult each week to decide on a subject.............I hope what I've come up with will get everyone thinking hard!

I've been stuck in the office all day and only saw the beautiful weather from my window.........everyone say "aaaaahhhh".

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
28 May 2012 - 7:42 PM

"aaaaahhhh" ...if it makes you feel any better i have been stuck inside aswell so imknow where you are coming from, cheer up you would only burn if you were outside all day Wink

As for the challenge relax i'm sure you have got a cracker for us , but i do know what you mean i back tracked on alot of the past ones to make sure it hadn't been done before ?

Either way we always have a ball doing it so be cool Wink

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 7:46 PM

Hi Elaine Smile

I'm just having a coffee before blitzing the studio ready for a shoot after work tomorrow so hopefully I'll come up with something to join in whilst I'm up there.

I know what you mean about it getting harder to come up with challenges - I'm always quite relieved when I don't win Smile Anything goes though - it doesn't matter if we repeat ourselves as long as there's a reasonable gap in between.

WeeGeordieLass
28 May 2012 - 7:49 PM

Hi Alison,

I had a gander at the previous topics and the one I've come up with hasn't been done...............something a bit similar was done months ago - but not exactly the same.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 7:49 PM

Looking forward to it.......... hope it's not too hard! Wink

WeeGeordieLass
28 May 2012 - 7:53 PM

I'm always amazed at the imaginative shots that are uploaded for the MNC......I think my topic will get everyone thinking......and looking!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 7:57 PM

Quote: I think my topic will get everyone thinking......and looking!

ok now I'm worried - I think the 'thinking' bit of my brain has packed up for the day Smile

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 7:59 PM

Hi Elaine,Sam, Carabosse & Al.

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 28 May 2012 - 8:01 PM
Jonnymyles
28 May 2012 - 8:00 PM

hi guys Smile

WeeGeordieLass
28 May 2012 - 8:00 PM

Hi Stuart - hope you've had a good day

WeeGeordieLass
28 May 2012 - 8:01 PM

Go,go,go folks - the topic is there

WeeGeordieLass
28 May 2012 - 8:02 PM

Tonight's topic is Reflections. 1 hour to find your subject, set up the shot, take it, process it............and then upload it before 9 pm. Good luck all

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 8:21 PM

So i stood a while thinking about what i knew, ah Reflecting Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.